1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Dez or D Harrison

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by Denim Chicken, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Denim Chicken

Denim Chicken Well-Known Member

2,895 Messages
    1,109 Likes Received
    Harrison from the Saints.

The Chicken wants another win
  2. rkell87

rkell87 Well-Known Member

7,350 Messages
    124 Likes Received
    i assume you mean henderson and it is a tough call. henderson is now the # 1 guy and dez is hurt. Id be torn too man. my gut says go henderson but dez is so explosive its hard not to start him
  3. Cowboy Brian

Cowboy Brian Romo 2 Austin Zone Supporter

11,817 Messages
    277 Likes Received
    Devery Henderson is the #1 WR for Brees in a system that will pass a ridiculous amount. Gotta go him.
  4. Cythim

Cythim Benched

1,691 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I would stick with Dez. I don't like Henderson against the Bears secondary and I think Moore will be back to take over as #1.
  5. IAMKING

IAMKING Benched

1,253 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Ask R2A Dez vs Jesse Holley and he will tell you go Jesse Holley

His advise is **** if that 3 letter word is spoken
  6. Cowboy Brian

11,817 Messages
    277 Likes Received
    That's bull, any fantasy advice would tell you D.Henderson this week, why? Because D.Henderson if playing as the #1 will have a floor of atleast 4-5 catches, 50-70 yards and most likely a TD. In PPR thats a great game, Dez on the other hand with injury concerns has a terribly low floor this week, and his ceiling is lowered due to the injury concerns aswell.

My advice is far from ****, I win nearly every fantasy league I dedicate myself too.
  7. Cythim

Cythim Benched

1,691 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Henderson won't be playing as the #1, Lance Moore is back. Even then, being a #1 WR in New Orleans means nothing because they spread the ball around so much. He will probably move down to the 5th receiving option behind Moore, Meachem, Sproles, and Graham. The most you can expect out of a New Orleans WR is 4 catches for 50 yards each week. The touchdown isn't a given.
  8. Cythim

Cythim Benched

1,691 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    who would've guessed Henderson catches a 79 yard TD. Luck isn't on my side this week.
  9. Cowboy Brian

11,817 Messages
    277 Likes Received
    103 yards and a TD. I know what I am talking about when it comes to fantasy, trust me next time.
  10. Cythim

Cythim Benched

1,691 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    He had three catches. You can't predict a 79 yard bomb.

But the point is moot with Dez being out.
  11. Cowboy Brian

11,817 Messages
    277 Likes Received
    No but I predicted a good game with a TD and that's what he had, I don't believe Dez would've had a game 103 yards + a TD, thats a great game.
  12. Cythim

Cythim Benched

1,691 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    400+ yards and 3 TDs for Dallas and you think Dez wouldn't have gotten a good share? You are hating.
  13. Cowboy Brian

11,817 Messages
    277 Likes Received
    103 yds and a td is not a "fair share". Don't believe it would've gone into OT had Dez played.
  14. Cythim

Cythim Benched

1,691 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The bottom line is Dez is a must start if he is playing, especially over a sketchy WR like Henderson.
  15. Cowboy Brian

11,817 Messages
    277 Likes Received
    Not really.. A must start is Andre Johnson, Greg Jennings, Calvin Johnson. That's pretty much it in fantasy.

Miles isn't a must start(well when Romo is under center he is), and Dez certainly isn't.
  16. rkell87

7,350 Messages
    124 Likes Received
    predict his game this week
  17. ethiostar

ethiostar Well-Known Member

6,307 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    No that not it.

Larrry Fitzgerald
    Vincent Jackson
    Roddy White
    Hakeem Nicks
    Wes Welker
    DeSean Jackson
    Steve Johnson
    Mike Wallace
    Santonio Holmes
    Miles Austin

Unless these players are hurt, they are all must starts. Unless of course you managed to have more than three or more of these guys on you roster somehow and you have to pick only two. They are all proven players who are consistently and frequently targeted by their QB.

I have R. White and Dez on my team. When healthy i will put Dez in the lineup no matter who the Cowboys play or who is covering him specifically. I also took a flier on S. Smith (Car) during the draft (last pick) and he is looking like he is poised to have a monster year. He is also now a must start unless his CB regresses drastically.
  18. rkell87

7,350 Messages
    124 Likes Received
    QB i think you mean
  19. ethiostar

ethiostar Well-Known Member

6,307 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    LOL

Yes, that's what i meant to say.