1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

did drew walk off the field during play?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by iceberg, Dec 19, 2005.

1. iceberg

iceberg detoxed Zone Supporter

28,002 Messages
    1,019 Likes Received
    i'm hoping parcells doesn't screw over the team to mess with the media again this year. i'm betting i'm wrong, but that's what i saw last year and i've seen on shards of hope he's changed much, so i'm bracing to see it again. i'll try to contain myself but if people give me the "best chance to win" crap again, i'm gonna lose it.
  2. SupermanXx

SupermanXx Benched

4,009 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :lmao:

best. insult. ever.
  3. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

10,508 Messages
    902 Likes Received
    Yes, it goes along quite well with the courtesy required to maintain the integrity of a quality message board.

This is how we should all address each other.
  4. iceberg

28,002 Messages
    1,019 Likes Received
    i wish you'd have come out less "in my face" also, but you didn't.
  5. iceberg

28,002 Messages
    1,019 Likes Received
    you know, like this - accusing me of having agendas, the wonderful NOOOOOOoooooooooo! and all that - if you don't want someone to "fight back" then i'd suggest not picking a fight and making baseless accusations. show the courtesy you want, i'll be glad to give it back. start a smart off contest, i'll be glad to give it back. all the same to me.
  6. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

20,312 Messages
    696 Likes Received
    I am surprised could even walk at the end of that game.
  7. Faerluna

Faerluna I'm Complicated

5,143 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    BP said in the pc that Drew didn't want to come out, so he didn't force him. Who says Drew was quitting on the team?
  8. iceberg

28,002 Messages
    1,019 Likes Received
    was this thread that hard to read?

troy and or buck said drew walked off after the INT. i am only trying to clarify if it was before or after the play was over and wow - defenses up scotty! the bledsoe's are attacking!!!
  9. KingTuna

KingTuna New Member

1,381 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Sad but true...THANK GOD he was not CARTED off the field....

O-line= PATHETIC :bang2:
  10. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

10,508 Messages
    902 Likes Received
    Pick a fight ? ... Me ? I wasn't picking any fight.

Lighten up dude, or get some thicker skin.

It was my observation that whoever singled out DB and was worried about that one action, after that one play, at that point of the "dreadful game" I had just watched, had an agenda against DB.

So I said so.

Why else would someone single out that insignificant action ?

But whatever, .. you probably won't see me resort to name calling like that, but that's just me.
  11. Viper

Viper Active Member

2,190 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Don't you feel like your pulling teeth? :eek:

Yes, Drew did walk off after he threw the INT.
  12. iceberg

28,002 Messages
    1,019 Likes Received
    thicker skin? i'm not the one whining about "commentary unbecoming to such a forum" now am i? mirror time, dude.
  13. iceberg

28,002 Messages
    1,019 Likes Received
    heh, before or after the play was over? : ) it really did seem like such a simple question and i never phrased it as a bash - some people just need, as i hear, thicker skin.
  14. Nors

Nors Benched

22,015 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Well did he?

I also am not that fired up either way. The clock is out - its 35-7 and nothing to be gained there.

On Drew and toughness - fight. I saw him play back to back games in 1998 in the snow in December with a broken figer with a pin sticking out. He won two come from behind games. There's no quit in that guy.

He was getting hit the second he was setting all game. Tuckers guy was just going in almost free. That was a bad effort all around. We had a few easy catches dropped.

Our D was abused all around.

We were also outcoached. But at end of the dday its still only 1 loss! 8-6 and a big game still ahead.

We win that and we have Rams and a great shot in.
  15. MichaelWinicki

MichaelWinicki "You want some?" Staff Member

31,090 Messages
    1,937 Likes Received
    No question that Bledsoe is tough. That I agree with 100%.
  16. Nors

Nors Benched

22,015 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Miki - remember that Bills game? Drew marched the field - converted 2 4th downs one of which was a catch OB. THe second a pass interference and the game winning pass to Coats in back of end zone I believe also on 4th down.
    Bills refused to line up for PAT and Vinaterri ran it in for a 2 pointer that covered my Bet!

I'm just not that concerned about Bledso's actions in this instance.
  17. heavyg

heavyg Active Member

1,788 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    Not only that it was the LAST play of the game. The clock hit zero right after the INT.
  18. iceberg

28,002 Messages
    1,019 Likes Received
    things that make you say hmmmm...nors.
  19. Nors

Nors Benched

22,015 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I have seen enough Drew to know if its on the line he'll take on a LB/DT if need be to get a yard.

He'd try and go through an oline after an int.

This game was totally over. The Redskin player should never have been trying a run back 35-7 in that spot. Crayton got into him pretty good.

Bigger story is - Is it true Parcells did not even talk to team at halftime? No adjustments?
  20. iceberg

28,002 Messages
    1,019 Likes Received
    well, even if it were true, he's never been known for it before so it really isn't that big a deal.