1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Did you see Newt go off on that reporter?

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by REDVOLUTION, Sep 2, 2008.

1. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

26,136 Messages
    1,637 Likes Received
    Did you see when the reporter asked Newt to comment on Palin's inexperience?

Newt proceeded to rattle off about 5 or 6 things that she accomplished or challenged and won.

Newt then asked reporter "what has Obama challenged or accomplished"?

The reporter says "I am gonna leave it there and not argue points"

Funny as heck... great theatre.

Anyone remember what Newt "rattled off" about Palin?
  2. masomenos

masomenos Less is more

5,971 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Ha, I did see that. I don't remember all of the points but I think they were

1. She was a governor, Obama wasn't
    2. She was a mayor, Obama wasn't
    3. She's headed a National Guard, Obama hasn't
    4. She's fought against corruption, Obama hasn't

and a couple others.
  3. SuspectCorner

SuspectCorner Bromo

7,779 Messages
    131 Likes Received
    She's being investigated for charges of abuse of power (oh, there's a new twist RE Republicans) - Obama isn't.
  4. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

26,136 Messages
    1,637 Likes Received
    5. She defeated a Democratic opponent running for Mayor or Governor?
    6. She defeated..... ?

lol
  5. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Once again the seriousness of the charges far outweigh the "innocent until proven guilty" premis our systemis built on.

Nice. :rolleyes:
  6. ZB9

ZB9 Active Member

1,026 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    you notice that there hasnt been nearly as much attention about that from liberals? I would imagine it's because they have uncovered a lot of details about it and know it is a political loser for them. ie the cop seems like a real bad guy that threatened to kill the governor's father as well as other threats against the governor's sister causing protective orders to be taken out for the sister.... as well as other very questionable behavior, many of them while on duty.

There is nothing like a cop that abuses their power....anyway, Palin probably handled it not leaving any significant facts or evidence directly connecting her. Even if they can prove she is connected, so what when it comes to the public? I doubt the dems want to be on the wrong side of this acting like they are defending a bad cop...especially with so many domestic issues involved.
  7. SuspectCorner

SuspectCorner Bromo

7,779 Messages
    131 Likes Received
    Well, apparently she has bothered to hire a legal defense and the root stems from her firing of THE SUPERIOR to that cop - for not firing the cop (brother-in-law) upon her request to do so.

I'm not saying the guy is Sir Gallahad or anything - he's likely a real ****heel.. but the situation does merit some monitoring just to see how it plays out.

I wouldn't rule out Leiberman's eventual position on the ticket.
  8. ZB9

ZB9 Active Member

1,026 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    people didnt care about governor Bill Clinton's use of the state highway patrol to procure women, why would they care about this? :) (for the record, I supported B. Clinton. He was president at a time when it was very necessary for the pendulum to swing back that way imo...but I digress)

Even if they prove a connection, it might actually score some points. She didnt do it for any political or financial gain. She did it for family reasons....I swear, this woman is the perfect republican candidate lol. It's amazing. No wonder liberals are losing their minds
  9. SuspectCorner

SuspectCorner Bromo

7,779 Messages
    131 Likes Received
    I don't know about "losing their minds" - more like shaking their heads in grateful amazement at McCains choice of VP. Stunning.
  10. dbair1967

dbair1967 Arch Defender

30,783 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Obama loves anti American terrorists and gains poltical supprt from them, Pailin hasnt

Obama loves anti american racists, and attended the fruads church for 20+ years...Palin hasnt

Obama loves corrupt slum lords and cut deals with them, Palin hasnt

Of course Obama doesnt want to address any of this, he just has his left wing media followers avoid the topics at all costs

David
  11. yeahyeah

yeahyeah New Member

502 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I know I am...its awesome....I think its proof that crusty old buzzard finally dropped off into dementia :)
  12. SuspectCorner

SuspectCorner Bromo

7,779 Messages
    131 Likes Received
    You must be wearing out your "Forward" button in Outlook Express. Nice collection of viral email crap - got anything of substance?
  13. dbair1967

dbair1967 Arch Defender

30,783 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    just the truth, thats all

none of what I posted is wrong...its all facts

the problem is the left wing media doesnt want anyone to know, so they avoid the topics like the plague...he has never addressed any of this, and never will...its always "take out of context"

he's a scumbag...hopefully enough people see him for what he really is on election day