1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Dion Jordan suspended four games for PED violation

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by BrAinPaiNt, Jul 7, 2014.

1. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,243 Messages
    4,572 Likes Received
    The Miami Dolphins will begin the 2014 season without former first-round pick Dion Jordan.

The Dolphins announced Thursday that Jordan has been suspended without pay for the first four games of the regular season for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances.

"We were disappointed to learn about Dion's suspension," Dolphins coach Joe Philbin said in a statement released by the team. "Dion has accepted responsibility for his actions and is committed to improving, both on and off the field, in preparation for the upcoming year."

read more http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...jordan-suspended-four-games-for-ped-violation

===
    Have to wonder if they knew it was coming and that is why there was talk of them willing to trade him earlier this year.
  2. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

51,636 Messages
    5,548 Likes Received
    Yep and we were smart not to bite despite the need at that position.
  3. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,574 Messages
    2,950 Likes Received
    Didn't they just trade for this guy or just sign him as a free agent? And didn't everyone want us to snag him?
  4. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

21,891 Messages
    1,488 Likes Received
    The Dolphins traded up to the #3 spot in the first round of the 2013 draft to get him. The rumor was they were willing to trade him before this past draft.
  5. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,574 Messages
    2,950 Likes Received
    LOL.

I guess sometimes you roll the dice and get burned.