1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Division-by-division All-Pro teams

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by jobberone, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

31,885 Messages
    7,630 Likes Received
    Lol, no, I meant, you'd actually prefer him?
  2. Ntegrase96

Ntegrase96 Well-Known Member

2,893 Messages
    1,399 Likes Received
    Haha, sorry. On upside alone? No. But for all pro team as of now, absolutely. If Carr didn't have the game changing interceptions that he did, I'd say Amukamara had the best year in the division last year. Granted, he was mostly matched up against 2s rather than top dogs, but his coverage was excellent, probably better than anyone in the division in 2012.
  3. Ntegrase96

Ntegrase96 Well-Known Member

2,893 Messages
    1,399 Likes Received
    I think your second point makes more sense. Prince has had injury concerns. But when both are healthy, it's no contest-- Amukamara is much better at this point. Granted, it's a sophomore vs a rookie up 'til now, but last year Prince passer rating against was 33 points lower than Claiborne's.

Obviously that's not everything, but a discrepancy that large can surely indicate the better player and the film backs that idea up.
  4. pgreptom

pgreptom Well-Known Member

1,501 Messages
    85 Likes Received
    Best ability is availability. I'll take Morris.
  5. dstovall5

dstovall5 Well-Known Member

2,845 Messages
    1,833 Likes Received
    I see RG3 got picked over Romo aye, well I believe T.O has something to say about this.

"*sniff* that's my quarterback"

6. Tom [Giants fan]

Tom [Giants fan] Active Member

638 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Kenny Philips has been injured too much to be on this list. It isn't certain he will ever be what he was when he first started. I am going to watch how he plays very closely. Was it a mistake for the Giants to let him get away? Reese has done well with letting players leave. (See Manningham, Jacobs, Boss, S. Smith) Those guys have basically disappeared when they left the Giants. We will see if the same holds true for Philips.