1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

DJ Johnson

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by S. Fla Sting, Nov 7, 2004.

1. S. Fla Sting

S. Fla Sting New Member

90 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I just watched highlights of the Texas vs OSU game, and boy was I impressed with DJ Johnson. They showed him making plays all over the field. On one particular play he chased a RB down forty yards, it was clear he was faster than the RB. This guy is incredible, I would love to see him wearing a star.
  2. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,271 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Each time I see the guy play, I like him more.

It would be a big boost for this defense to have a playmaker in the front seven....maybe he could provide some cheap scores...and some turn overs...

I'd still like to see more firepower on the offense but if a guy like Johnson can shorten the field with a few turnovers, that would be a help to the offense.
  3. No_Hands

No_Hands New Member

151 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm with y'all on DJ, but, the Bills or, god forbid, the Cowboys will have to really have to tank it and finish with 4 wins or so because I'm betting that Johnson goes in the Top 5. That play where he ran down Morency on the goal line from a dead stand still was pretty special for a LB'er. I guarantee you there were some fence sitting scouts who's jaws dropped to the floor. A play like that says so much about him. A smart DC will make a weapon out of him. I hope Zimmer gets a shot, but, we'll have to trade up for the opportunity....Suck BILLS suck