1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DMN:Cowlishaw: I have my doubts that the Cowboys' players-only meeting will work

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by BrAinPaiNt, Sep 23, 2010.

1. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,905 Messages
    4,274 Likes Received
    Tim Cowlishaw

SportsDay columnist Tim Cowlishaw chatted with readers Wednesday afternoon about a number of Dallas sports-related topics. Here are some of the highlights about topics concerning Cowboys fans:

On whether the player-only meetings will have any affect: I'm sure that's the intent. Green Bay held its meeting right before the Dallas game last year because Aaron Rodgers was getting crushed on a weekly basis. It worked for the Packers although I doubt the meeting was solely responsible. I don't think there's enough togetherness or leadership on the Cowboys defense to make it work. Does the whole locker room stand at attention because Newman says they need to practice harder? I have my doubts. We shall see.

LINK to article
  2. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

16,938 Messages
    1,244 Likes Received
    Cowlishaw, I've had doubts in you since way back in your beginnings, I implied by association that you were gay. And you wrote back thanking me for elevating conversation to the inclusion of Greek philosophers, (who had the practice of male attractions.)
  3. ThreeSportStar80

ThreeSportStar80 Benched

27,093 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    We shall see... I'm hoping it works.