1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DMN: Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant’s phone call to WR Terrance Williams another example

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by NewsBot, Mar 20, 2014.

1. diehard2294

diehard2294 America's Team

4,330 Messages
    283 Likes Received
    Like Dez a lot and know he is a leader, and matured immensely. He needs to get away from the outbursts so he can quiet the nay sayers..
  2. cej757

cej757 Active Member

292 Messages
    164 Likes Received
    I didn't mean Romo personally didn't recover , I meant his image amongst the Fanbase took a hit. This coming off the Mexico trip and Jessica Simpson using him to get her name out there again. Tony and Jessica was just as bad as Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian.

Tony still gets booed at Dallas Mavericks games when the show his face. I bet some of you diehard Romo supporters will be the first to sling his name in the mud when the Cowboys release him in two years.
    BigStar likes this.
  3. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

75,087 Messages
    1,623 Likes Received
    No I woudn't I like Romo just as I liked Danny White and felt he got a bad rap from a lot of fans. Don Meredith sameway. Romo is a damn fine QB I think Dallas is lucky to have him but as far as championships that will happen when our team as a whole gets it done.
  4. dogunwo

dogunwo Waves that make you sea-sick

5,319 Messages
    139 Likes Received
    Now THAT was funny. LOL. #tapthebreaks
    WoodysGirl likes this.
  5. BigStar

BigStar Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,064 Messages
    1,186 Likes Received
    Ahhh, a set of 10's. Makes more sense considering the flop texture;)
  6. texbumthelife

texbumthelife Well-Known Member

2,951 Messages
    475 Likes Received
    We will agree to disagree. Tyron Smith is the best player on the team currently and has the brightest future.

It's easy to get caught up in a position with numbers you can track. Dez Bryant might make 10 very good catches in a game. Tyron blocked for all ten of those catches, plus every other offensive play and did it at an all-pro level. Frankly, it's not even close.
  7. Doc50

Doc50 Original Fan Zone Supporter

533 Messages
    143 Likes Received
    Irvin would would love that, too -- and he's talked with Dez about that, about passing on that tradition of #88, passionate motivator and playmaker.

(hopefully without the infidelity and criminal behavior).
  8. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

3,960 Messages
    428 Likes Received
  9. CyberB0b

CyberB0b Well-Known Member

3,230 Messages
    1,148 Likes Received
    His biggest sin coming out of college was eating dinner with Deion. Now, he has had some boneheaded moments, like the pants on the ground thing in the mall, but he appears to be past all of that.
    CowboyStar88 likes this.
  10. CyberB0b

CyberB0b Well-Known Member

3,230 Messages
    1,148 Likes Received
    I never understood why the Grama character was so pissed that Mike was winning. It guaranteed that he got paid. If Mike would have lost, he wouldn't have gotten his money.
    jobberone likes this.
  11. Ultra Warrior

Ultra Warrior 6 Million Light-years beyond believability.

1,452 Messages
    158 Likes Received
    Everything you listed, only morons would care & give him grief over it.

As for your last sentence, Nope. I'll thank him for what he could do for this dysfunctional Franchise.
  12. BigStar

BigStar Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,064 Messages
    1,186 Likes Received
    Grama bought up Worm debts while reaching out to KGB for muscle. Teddy KGB basically gambled away all the debt Grama bought up on the street and then some. He definitely wanted to kill him for fronting for Worm too.
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  13. dcstands4

dcstands4 Active Member

648 Messages
    98 Likes Received
    Gotta love dezatron's passion and leadership
    BigStar likes this.
  14. 50cent

50cent Well-Known Member

2,403 Messages
    258 Likes Received
    Exactly why he (Dez) and Murray should be the focal points (face) of the offense. Their mindset and demeanor are just different. They get it!
    BigStar likes this.