1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DMN: Deion Sanders: 'It's intoxicating to be the Dallas Cowboys quarterback'

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Sep 20, 2011.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,594 Messages
    3,462 Likes Received
    Pro Football Hall of Famer Deion Sanders was interviewed by Ben and Skin on KESN-FM 103.3 on Monday (9/19) to discuss Tony Romo, the Dallas Cowboys and more. Here are some highlights:

Did Tony Romo change your perception of him with that performance on Sunday?

"I'm not going to say it did because I never perceived him to be a bad quarterback, a bad person, I never perceived him to not be a winner. Tony is a person that statistically will probably go down in history as one of the greatest to ever play the game. But never got over that hump to get that big one. And he still isn't over that hump yet until you get that big one.

"You know how these Cowboys fans are. You could do anything you want, but it don't do anything in December and January, we don't care. Because they are going to forget about this game [against the 49ers].

"But inside that locker room, when those guys start to look at him cross-eyed, and some of the media personalities and people around the country, Cowboys fans, after that debacle in the Meadowlands last week, everybody was really second-guessing Tony, are you a winner. And he proved that he has heart, he has mental toughness, he's a team guy, and he came back.

Read the rest: http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/da...ting-to-be-the-dallas-cowboys-quarterback.ece

To listen to the interview, click here.
  2. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

28,115 Messages
    4,033 Likes Received
    Who's 'we', Deion? You have a mouse in your pocket?