1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DMN: Former NFL receiver: ‘Call out’ Deion Sanders for Dez Bryant’s problems

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Jul 20, 2012.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,227 Messages
    7,052 Likes Received
    By Jon Machota / Special Contributor
    jmachota@dallasnews.com
    12:07 pm on July 20, 2012 | Permalink

In a Thursday column by Berry Tramel of The Oklahoman, former NFL wide receiver Bryan Gilmore places some of that blame on former Cowboys cornerback Deion Sanders.

Gilmore, a Lufkin native like the Cowboys wide receiver, said he tried to act as a mentor to Bryant after meeting him as a high school senior. But that changed and the contact stopped after Bryant met Sanders during his time at Oklahoma State, according to Gilmore.

“If you want to call out someone, call out Deion Sanders,” Gilmore said. “He didn’t even call me after that. I personally tried to keep him away from that.”

“Nobody really knows that this kid has been like homeless,” said Gilmore, who stated that Bryant was living with a girlfriend’s uncle when the two met. ”Enough is enough. Somebody needs to intercede. I still love him and I’m praying for him. He really is a good kid. This is disturbing.”

Read more: http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2...-deion-sanders-for-dez-bryants-problems.html/
  2. blackbull

blackbull Well-Known Member

1,284 Messages
    206 Likes Received
    Deion is a clown. I'm disappointed that I ever liked him.
  3. Aven8

Aven8 Well-Known Member

4,436 Messages
    1,033 Likes Received
    Yeah the whole "posse", or whatever you want to call them, such as David Wells, an Advisor??, and Royce West, etc. is bad news.

Crabtree had Well as his "Advisor" during his holdout. How did that work out for him. I see these guys as leaches, and bloodsuckers. Dez needs to get out of that dump Desoto, and lose these bozo's.
  4. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

4,142 Messages
    482 Likes Received
    Deion Sanders is a fraud...