1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DMN: Fraley: Dez Bryant continues to thrive since Jon Kitna replaced Tony Romo

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by BrAinPaiNt, Nov 15, 2010.

1. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

59,752 Messages
    2,782 Likes Received
    Gerry Fraley

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. – As they came off the field together at the New Meadowlands Stadium on Sunday, Jon Kitna gave Dez Bryant a simple but meaningful message.

"I believe in you," Kitna shouted.

With that, Bryant broke into a million-watt smile.

Kitna, the vagabond quarterback, is 38 years old, a devoted family man and nearing the end of a workmanlike career in which he has seen ups and downs. Bryant, the dynamic rookie wide receiver, brims with the top-of-the-world confidence that comes with being 22 and immensely talented.

Despite the vast differences in age and life experience, Kitna and Bryant have found common ground. A bond has formed between the veteran and the kid.

"He's taken me under his wing," Bryant said.

Kitna talks, and Bryant learns.

Kitna throws, and Bryant catches.

"He trusts me," Bryant said. "Basically, I feel like if he puts it there, I'm going to get it."

Read More http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...stories/111510dnspofraleyinsider.3e757af.html
  2. followthestar

followthestar Active Member

2,083 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    Its a nice article, but certainly Tony Romo has no lack of confidence in Dez either. The main thing is Dez is now going to get the playing time he needs to develop his game, so next season he will be unstoppable...