1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DMN: Jerry Jones: Dez Bryant 'has been frustrating and he has been elating'

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Nov 13, 2011.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,113 Messages
    6,898 Likes Received
    ByJon Machota / Special Contributor

jonmachota32@yahoo.com | Bio

7:02 PM on Sun., Nov. 13, 2011 | Permalink

ARLINGTON - Dez Bryant helped set the tone early for the Cowboys on Sunday. The second-year receiver made a nice adjustment on a Tony Romo 34-yard pass, leaping over the top of Buffalo's Leodis McKelvin and coming down with the game's first score.

"Dez is really doing better each week, relative to what he's doing on the practice field," Jones said, "and he's growing as a man off the field."

"He has been frustrating and he has been elating," Jones said. "And so it's exactly what we thought when we drafted him right to the T. And so if we didn't plan on having a little frustration we should have gone a different direction. No surprises with him."

Read the rest: http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/11/jerry-jones-dez-bryant-has-bee.html
  2. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,555 Messages
    2,936 Likes Received
    Dez is a big kid. He'll take a little longer to mature but when he does it's going to be even worse for opponents than it already is.
  3. realtick

realtick Benched

6,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Seemed to be pretty locked in and focused all game. Although, that was an interesting catch and run he had on that slant where he basically ran around in a circle, lol.
  4. dogunwo

dogunwo Waves that make you sea-sick

5,580 Messages
    269 Likes Received
    This is true, but I wish people would remember what they were like when they were 23 and stop pretending they were this perfect mature man or something
  5. ThreeSportStar80

ThreeSportStar80 Benched

27,093 Messages
    0 Likes Received

That definitely had me scratching my head as well... :laugh2: