1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DMN: Jerry Jones: I don't see myself stepping down as GM or retiring any time soon

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Mr Cowboy, Dec 27, 2011.

1. 2233boys

2233boys Benched

2,283 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That wasn't even close to the point. You suck at the interweb.
  2. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

17,247 Messages
    1,407 Likes Received
    No, the morale of the story was missed, as did you...
  3. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

17,247 Messages
    1,407 Likes Received
    If one believes that, he certainly isn't the smartest tack on the bulletin board. As not all people WISH to be seen as studs on the internet. Ever use that on a job interview, job description, or reporting for the IRS?

Perhaps you can impress a recruiter with that as well...:rolleyes:

I gave up the impressing game after I was Soldier of the Year at Fort Bliss, in 1979. I now do a job, and talk...you might try something similar, instead of your appointed task of chief joe cool, and on the above statement, since morale of the story was missed, then it implies target of comment was off as well. But logical math often is a poor skill on site here.:lmao2:

But if you had followed thread, my direction was included in the comment to wileedog...but you seem to miss a lot presented.
  4. Royal Laegotti

Royal Laegotti Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!

4,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    [IMG]

RIGHT!!!
  5. 2233boys

2233boys Benched

2,283 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Blah, blah burn barrel, blah, blah, nonsense. I served in the military blah, blah, blah, incoherent gibberish, blah, blah , blah, burn barrel posse, blah, blah circle the blah, blah blahhhhhh.
  6. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

17,247 Messages
    1,407 Likes Received
    :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: Tact is the ability to tell someone to eat crap and enjoy it. Don't worry, you don't have it...or a grasp on much else either.

You are good at being juvenile and boring.
  7. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

20,512 Messages
    1,139 Likes Received
    Are we reading the same post? :confused: Brave says BOTH had an ego problem.

Where do you get him saying that Jerry had not ego problem? :huh:
  8. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

20,512 Messages
    1,139 Likes Received
    Bad analogy.

Jerry owned the Cowboys. Say what you will about him wanting credit, but it was HIS TEAM not Jimmy's.

I don't know how the Cain and Abel story fits here. :confused: