1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DMN: Morris Claiborne on Dez Bryant: ‘You notice a difference’

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Jun 16, 2013.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

65,406 Messages
    4,363 Likes Received
    By SportsDayDFW sports
    websports@dallasnews.com
    8:57 pm on June 15, 2013 | Permalink

By Michael Florek

After Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant’s 1,382-yard season last year, the offseason has been spent speculating about whether he can repeat or surpass those numbers, about how much better Bryant can get. Cornerback Morris Claiborne lined up across from Bryant plenty of times during the now completed OTAs. He hasn’t seen the the ceiling yet.

“You notice a difference in Dez going against him every day,” said Claiborne, speaking at Brandon Carr’s celebrity softball game on Saturday. “He’s getting better.

“That’s the only person I’ve really been going up against. Me and him have been having this battle the whole minicamp and OTAs.”

Read the rest: http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2...e-on-dez-bryant-you-notice-a-difference.html/
  2. Hoss

Hoss Member

75 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    I really love hearing stories like his. With his passion he could be our next Michael Irvin. By that I mean with his emotion during the game is contagious to our other players.
    My only concern is I feel he fights for the extra yard when he should just sit down and get ready to line up for the next on. I love the hunger, but I fear it will lead to an injury.
  3. Boyzmamacita

Boyzmamacita The Ultimate Cowbabe Zone Supporter

13,844 Messages
    860 Likes Received
    I agree with every word of this. When asked about it, he said it's just the way he plays and he doesn't plan to change it. As long as he doesn't fumble or get injured, I can live with it.