1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DMN: Observations from Cowboys training camp practice Tuesday afternoon

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Aug 17, 2011.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,961 Messages
    3,910 Likes Received
    By

Brandon George / Reporter
    bgeorge@dallasnews.com | Bio
    7:01 PM on Tue., Aug. 16, 2011 | Permalink

OBSERVATION DECK:
    Here's what I saw from the Cowboys' training camp practice Tuesday afternoon from Cowboys Stadium in Arlington:

• WR Kevin Ogletree made a nice over-the-shoulder catch on a deep pass from Tony Romo, but mostly had a forgettable day. Ogletree dropped a screen pass in traffic from Romo early in practice. Later, he dropped a short pass near the end zone from Romo and then had another drop from Romo along the right sideline.

• Five-time Super Bowl champion DE Charles Haley worked with the Cowboys' defensive linemen during the afternoon practice.

Read the rest: http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/08/observations-from-cowboys-trai-3.html
  2. cowboys2233

cowboys2233 Well-Known Member

3,780 Messages
    318 Likes Received
    The inconsistency is getting better, now he's dropping everything.
  3. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

4,320 Messages
    941 Likes Received
    It seems that every WR in camp has dropped there fair amount of balls not just KO let's be real here. He has NOT dropped any passes in ANY games he has PLAYED.
  4. ThreeSportStar80

ThreeSportStar80 Benched

27,093 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Olgetree seems like a better in game player than practice player which is weird...
  5. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,031 Messages
    3,263 Likes Received
    :laugh2: I wonder if one of his team mates put something on them or if they just stunk from him.
  6. Reality

Reality Administrator Staff Member

11,572 Messages
    1,086 Likes Received
    Though it concerns me with the drops we keep hearing about from KO, I wonder what the percentage is of pass catches versus drops. I mean if he's catching 40 and dropping 3 that's not too bad. If he's catching 3 and dropping 3, then that's a serious issue.

#reality