1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DMN: Redskins' DeAngelo Hall expecting bill from Cowboys for damages

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Sep 28, 2011.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,293 Messages
    3,167 Likes Received
    Associated Press
    Published: 28 September 2011 04:42 PM

RelatedASHBURN, Va. — DeAngelo Hall concedes he “might have been a little overzealous.” While his teammates agree, no one seems to be holding it against him.

Just like that, the Washington Redskins' first internal uproar of the season was quickly defused.

The outspoken Pro Bowl cornerback stood at the podium for some 10 minutes Wednesday to explain his one-minute, profanity-laced, locker-room spew following the 18-16 loss to the Dallas Cowboys on Monday night.

“I might have been a little overzealous. You guys know me — I'm passionate about football,” Hall said. “I definitely feel that was a football game we should have won. I was pretty frustrated. The Cowboys might actually send me a bill. I broke a couple of things down there, so I don't know if I'm going to get billed for that.”

Read the rest: http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/da...l-expecting-bill-from-cowboys-for-damages.ece
  2. CliffnMesquite

CliffnMesquite Active Member

4,092 Messages
    15 Likes Received
    I wouldn't bill him. But after the get beaten like a dog at home later this year, there shouldn't be two sticks left nailed together in that visitor locker room.
  3. 28 Joker

28 Joker 28 Joker

7,878 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    How did it feel to get targeted by # 9 and roasted by # 88 with the game on the line?

Thank you for flapping your gums before the game, too.
  4. ringmaster

ringmaster Active Member

1,697 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    And the best part about it 41gy# they were both gimpy doing it and it was a thing of beauty.
  5. 28 Joker

28 Joker 28 Joker

7,878 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yes, it was a thing of beauty. That was one of my all time favorite wins. It was really sweet.

Hall has a big ego to match his big YPA.

By the way DeAngelo, while you are expecting a bill from the Cowboys, how about returning Terence Newman's 2 Pro Bowls with that bill.
  6. ringmaster

ringmaster Active Member

1,697 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    Yes that's the truth Hall is way overrated.
  7. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Embarrassing. Imagine if one of our team captains destroyed some things while visiting a teams home field after a loss?

Both Shannahan and Hall should climb under a rock.
  8. ROUSH8692

ROUSH8692 Well-Known Member

1,181 Messages
    30 Likes Received
    Dez burned him with only one leg....

What an idiot. Someone on the redskins staff needs to tell this guy to shut up or get fined.