1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DMN: Romo on play-caller change: ‘This is Jason’s system; it’s going to stay that way

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Jun 12, 2013.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

65,431 Messages
    4,389 Likes Received
    By Jon Machota / Special Contributor
    jmachota@dallasnews.com

IRVING — Tony Romo said Tuesday that he thinks the offensive backgrounds of Bill Callahan and Jason Garrett will “blend together nicely” for the Dallas Cowboys.

“This is Jason’s system and it’s been Jason’s system since he’s been here,” Romo said while sitting at his locker following Tuesday’s minicamp at Valley Ranch. “It’s going to stay that way. It’s just a collective group effort.”

“Everything is going good,” Romo said. “I think we’re putting together some ideas that we love, and I feel strongly about certain things that are going to help us. I think it’s just a bunch of guys going to work every day and figuring out ways to be better in a lot of different capacities, from players and coaches, all the way up. It’s exciting.”

Read more: http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2...e-system-and-its-going-to-stay-that-way.html/
  2. Sportsbabe

Sportsbabe Well-Known Member

4,875 Messages
    525 Likes Received
    I love a forceful, aggressive, defiant QB-man: "that's the way it's been and it's gonna stay that way." You go boy. :star: