1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DMN: `Septien' the movie headed to art-house circuit

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Jul 5, 2011.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

66,087 Messages
    5,637 Likes Received
    By

Gerry Fraley / Reporter
    gfraley@dallasnews.com | Bio
    7:51 PM on Thu., Jun. 30, 2011 | Permalink

Rafael Septien, a former Dallas Cowboys kicker who left the club in disgrace, is the motivation to an independently produced movie about to hit the art-house circuit.

``SEPTIEN'' premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in January. Here is the festival's official description of the strange flick:

``Michael Tully's SEPTIEN follows Cornelius Rawlings who returns to his family's farm eighteen years after disappearing without a trace. While his parents are long deceased, Cornelius's brothers continue to live in isolation on this forgotten piece of land.

Read the rest: http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/06/septien-the-movie-headed-to-ar.html
  2. Joe Rod

Joe Rod When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong

8,460 Messages
    572 Likes Received
    LOL at the comments section, "Inseptien".
  3. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

30,998 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    He is related to Catelyn "Tully" Stark?
  4. Reality

Reality Administrator Staff Member

11,794 Messages
    1,568 Likes Received
    Perhaps I am missing something but it seems to me the guy only used "Septien" as a marketing ploy. What does he plan for a sequel .. Canseco?

-Reality
  5. Phrozen Phil

Phrozen Phil Active Member

3,880 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    You've been watching too much HBO.:D
  6. CowboyDan

CowboyDan Anger is a Gift

3,368 Messages
    110 Likes Received
    In case anyone's too lazy to click on it, here's the comment :lmao2:

"Actually this isn't the only feature film he inspired. There was recently another film released about a world where technology exists to enter the human mind through dream invasion. A highly skilled thief is given a final chance at redemption which involves executing his toughest job to date. Which is to invade the dreaming mind of one Dallas Cowboy place kicker and implant the idea that "mishandling minors" is a legal and acceptable thing to do. The title of the film?... Inseptien."