1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DMN: Tony Romo on Cowboys WRs

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by CCBoy, Dec 23, 2011.

1. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

17,247 Messages
    1,407 Likes Received
    Tony Romo on Cowboys WRs: Despite playing an individual position, 'these guys are team-goal oriented'
    ByJon Machota

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/12/tony-romo-on-cowboys-wrs-despi.html

IRVING -- Miles Austin, Dez Bryant and Laurent Robinson form one of the best wide receiving trios in the NFL, and no one is probably more aware of that than Tony Romo.

Each of the three has caught at least six touchdown passes and recorded more than 500 receiving yards this season.

When Romo was told on Wednesday that his receivers have said that he makes them better, the Pro Bowl quarterback responded with a laugh, before quickly adding: "I think those guys make me better."

"They're all three just really good at different things," Romo explained. "I couldn't ask for a better group of guys. Not only just from their play on the field, but just their personalities and who they are as people. They're a joy to be around every day. They're just fun guys who work their butts off, and they're committed to winning and being a part of a team....