1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DMN: Tony Romo: Overanalyzing my December record is 'just silly'

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Dec 2, 2011.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

66,662 Messages
    6,399 Likes Received
    ByJon Machota / Special Contributor
    jonmachota32@yahoo.com | Bio
    4:59 PM on Thu., Dec. 1, 2011 | Permalink

IRVING -- Whether it's a near flawless November record or a 7-10 mark during December, Tony Romo doesn't seem to be encouraged or deflated by his win-loss percentage during those two months of the season.

Following practice Thursday, the Cowboys quarterback may have described it best when he said, "I think it just happens that way sometimes. Weird stats come about."

"The problem with December sometimes is I don't know how many times you're out of the playoffs, in the playoffs," Romo said. "That stuff plays a role. Sometimes you're sitting starters. Sometimes you don't. Sometimes you've got Philly, Baltimore and the Giants to finish the year.

Read the rest: http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/12/tony-romo-overanalyzing-my-dec.html
  2. BigDinAZ

BigDinAZ Active Member

1,401 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Spoken like a man who is on a mission!

Hater's gone Hate
  3. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

23,624 Messages
    1,158 Likes Received
    I hope he shuts up every critic he has this season for good. I'd love it if he was able to get it all done this year and just shut them all up for good.
  4. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

31,183 Messages
    6,968 Likes Received
    Nothing is going to shut them up, but it's worth a shot, anyway.
  5. CoCo

CoCo Well-Known Member

5,546 Messages
    107 Likes Received
    I assume he's ok with the November stats that were hyped this past month. ;) j/k
  6. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Even if he does win it this year which I believe is a distinct possibility people will say he should've done it sooner.
  7. esmith1790

esmith1790 Member

165 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    All it means is that Tony will get hurt and McGee will beat green bay and will win us a super bowl. That tony will get no credit for getting us to the playoffs or winning the division.

:rolleyes:
  8. Eddie

Eddie Well-Known Member

9,037 Messages
    462 Likes Received
    Wow, if that happens ... then Romo goes on the trading block for a slew of picks.