1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Do you have another team

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by dupree89, Nov 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainCreed

CaptainCreed Active Member

380 Messages
    154 Likes Received
    Charlotte Bobcats...seriously.
  2. koolaid

koolaid Drink Me

1,764 Messages
    75 Likes Received
    Wisconsin Badgers
    classic running game and tough defense keep me sane
  3. Warick

Warick Member

700 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    Dallas Stars!
  4. nake

nake Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

4,066 Messages
    771 Likes Received
    U of Tennessee Lady Vols basketball team. Ranked 4th in the country this year.
  5. dupree89

dupree89 Well-Known Member

1,837 Messages
    996 Likes Received

atta boy popp1234. You put all your eggs in one basket. Holy smokes thats impressive.
  6. ohiocowboysfan25

ohiocowboysfan25 Member

375 Messages
    20 Likes Received
    1. Cowboys by far is my #1 team but after that I'd say

2. Avalanche and they haven't been any good for several years now so yeah my sports fan hood has been challenged as of late.

3. Indians which they had a decent year and did better then expected but I'm just not a huge baseball fan. The games are just way to slow for my liking so I watch the last few innings of games usually and that's about it.
  7. mrmojo

mrmojo Active Member

755 Messages
    217 Likes Received
    Right? Its been rough ... all my teams are losing their franchise players or are on the decline...last hope is the Boys.....:-(
  8. lane

lane The Chairman

10,429 Messages
    375 Likes Received
    the cowboys have always been my one and only favorite team since 1975.

i do love the college football atmosphere and tradition though.

i got to see some texas a&m football games at kyle field when i was a kid in the 70's and loved the team, energy, tradition,fan involvement and their band.

they had some great players over the years as well.

the band's halftime performance's are the most awesome displays i've ever witnessed by a band.

i enjoyed the rockets and astros during the 80's and 90's and early 2000's as well.

i only watch the nfl and college games now.
  9. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,862 Messages
    3,783 Likes Received
    You're just a glutton for punishment, huh?
    dupree89 likes this.
  10. dupree89

dupree89 Well-Known Member

1,837 Messages
    996 Likes Received

stay away from bridges. Thats all I can tell you!
  11. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,862 Messages
    3,783 Likes Received
    College - Houston Cougars
    HS - Dunbar HS
    NBA - Rockets

And any team all the kids in my life are playing on.
  12. 03EBZ06

03EBZ06 Need2Speed

7,979 Messages
    411 Likes Received
    Yes, Dodgers were fun to watch right after Puig got called up and they had crazy good run and C. Kershaw had a great season and consensus is that he is a front runner for a Cy Young award, it's just too bad they got killed by Cards during NLCS.

You know, it's been painful three days but I'm pretty much over it now but I wish we didn't have a bye week, it's going to be a long week and half.
  13. DWhite Fan

DWhite Fan It ain't over 'til it's over

4,726 Messages
    251 Likes Received
    Texas Rangers fan since 1979...Buddy Bell and Danny White were my childhood heroes...
  14. cowboys1981

cowboys1981 Well-Known Member

1,599 Messages
    659 Likes Received
    Astros and Spurs fan. When the season is over I'm watching America's Game 1992, 1993 and 1995 edition over and over again as well.
  15. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

3,613 Messages
    1,253 Likes Received
    Duke basketball. They might not win it this year but it's nice to see Jabari Parker outplay the overhyped Andrew Wiggins. Next year's NBA Draft is gonna be the best since the LeBron draft. Can't wait to see which teams get the top 3 picks. They'll get instant franchise players.
  16. Picksix

Picksix A Work in Progress

4,665 Messages
    666 Likes Received
    I agree. I think Jerry would hate to be like the Spurs. Has to be center of attention.

As for other teams, I'm a Blackhawks fan, so I got that going for me (which is nice). Also like the Reds, Indiana BB (IU), and Da Bulls.
  17. CaptainCreed

CaptainCreed Active Member

380 Messages
    154 Likes Received
    The team is so bad they are changing the name next year back to the Hornets to try to erase the negative, losing association with the organization. Literally the Bobcats may have the worst franchise winning percentage for any professional sports team. Gotta at least give MJ credit for getting out of the way unlike Jerry and letting others have more say in roster construction.

But they are improving and may be a playoff team honestly with so many teams tanking.
    WoodysGirl likes this.
  18. Reverend Conehead

Reverend Conehead Active Member

923 Messages
    235 Likes Received
    I can't root for any team that plays against the Cowboys, but the Nebraska Cornhuskers don't, nor do the Colorado Avalanche. The Cowboys are the only team I've been a fan of since I was a kid.
    ohiocowboysfan25 likes this.
  19. ohiocowboysfan25

ohiocowboysfan25 Member

375 Messages
    20 Likes Received

Another Avs fan, that's good to see. They are having such a great season that at least I have another team that has hope.
    Reverend Conehead likes this.
  20. rbr651

rbr651 Active Member

634 Messages
    25 Likes Received
    I can't stand it when a guy says I like for example the Giants and then in the same breath will say but if they are losing I like the Patriots.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.