1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Do you think Te'O will be an Eagle?

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by RastaRocket, Dec 7, 2012.

1. RastaRocket

RastaRocket Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.

5,821 Messages
    403 Likes Received
    http://walterfootball.com/draft2013.php

Walter Football mock has him going #9 to Cleveland? But the Eagles have always been kind of weak at LB.

Te'o*

Or what if he went to Carolina? Te'o/Kuechly duo? :eek:
  2. TheFinisher

TheFinisher Well-Known Member

2,291 Messages
    433 Likes Received
    If the Eagles keep losing they might have a shot at Geno Smith or Tyler Wilson. That would be more worrisome imo.
  3. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

40,911 Messages
    1,185 Likes Received
    not really. Neither of them frankly scare me
  4. DBOY3141

DBOY3141 Well-Known Member

3,155 Messages
    429 Likes Received
    Tyler Wilson as a top 10 pick? No way.

I think they go defense and hope Foles improves his second year.
  5. RastaRocket

5,821 Messages
    403 Likes Received
    I think the Chiefs will get Geno. Eagles fans are always complaining about LB. they may have a shot to bring in a great leader for their defense since Dawkins left.
  6. Aikbach

Aikbach Active Member

9,601 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    I never worry about what the eagles do because it never pans out as expected. Plus if they fire Reid they will rue the day, he drafted well.
  7. ABQcowboyJR

ABQcowboyJR Well-Known Member

2,811 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    Yes they will.
  8. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

3,429 Messages
    1,174 Likes Received
    I learned not to be scared of the Eagles anymore. Before this season started (after a draft I thought was excellent), I thought long and hard about it and couldn't imagine how the Eagles wouldn't have the best defense in the NFL. They already put together a beast secondary the year before, and they added Cox (and that other DE who replaced Babin) to a line that racked up almost the most sacks in the NFL the year before. I thought if the Eagles were to not succeed, it would be because Michael Vick is just not a winner. Honestly, the Eagles can draft any defensive player now and I wouldn't be one bit scared. Talk about underachieving.
  9. TheCoolFan

TheCoolFan Well-Known Member

7,089 Messages
    214 Likes Received
    Who knows what they will do. New head coach, probably a new system, they could go in a whole bunch of ways
  10. kiheikiwi

kiheikiwi Maui No Ka Oi

681 Messages
    51 Likes Received
    With Te'o being a Hawaii boy, I sure as hell hope he does not become an Eagle. I have followed his carear since he left highschool for N.D. Would hate to keep an eye on him as an Eagle...
  11. MartinRamone

MartinRamone Well-Known Member

1,467 Messages
    111 Likes Received
    Hopefully not.
  12. respectdatstar

respectdatstar Member

685 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I keep thinking they are going to get Joeckel. But Te'o would be a great pick for them. As stated before, I doubt they give up so quickly on Foles.
  13. RastaRocket

5,821 Messages
    403 Likes Received
    I agree. I see no reason for them to reach for a QB this year that wont be much better than Foles. It's just unreasonable that fans expect instant turn arounds these days. Might as well take a leader like Te'o to carry the franchise through transition.
  14. Manwiththeplan

Manwiththeplan Well-Known Member

4,820 Messages
    187 Likes Received
    Yea, I'd wager on that.
  15. IAmLegend

IAmLegend Well-Known Member

2,887 Messages
    608 Likes Received
    As a Notre Dame fan I would be devastated is he were drafted by them. Not kidding.