1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

DraftCountdown:Cameron Jordan Interview

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Feb 19, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,104 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/interviews/Cameron-Jordan/Cameron-Jordan.php

Scott Wright: What is your accurate height, weight and forty time?
    Cameron Jordan: 6-4, 287 and I don’t know my forty.

Scott Wright: Your father, Steve Jordan, played tight end in the NFL for 13 years and was a six-time Pro Bowler. What is the most important thing you have taken away from his experience as a professional football player?
    Cameron Jordan: Working. He was a workaholic and it’s the same thing with his job now, so I picked up his work ethic.
  2. danielofthesaints

danielofthesaints Well-Known Member

1,056 Messages
    109 Likes Received
    Something i found really interesting CowboyJoe,

Scott Wright: Who is the best opposing player you have faced during your career?
    Cameron Jordan: The SC tackle, who I’m training with here, Tyron Smith. He was one of the faster, more athletic tackles I’ve faced pretty much my whole career.

Good find.
    Good read.
  3. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,104 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    yw buddy
  4. Eskimo

Eskimo Well-Known Member

12,507 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    What a well-grounded young man.

I'm really hoping we get Jordan, Quinn or Tyron Smith (maybe trade down a few spots to 12-15 and get an extra pick) in the draft. I know some people don't like his size but he is very young and very lean so I think he'll end up playing around 305 or so.
  5. johnnyd

johnnyd Active Member

1,657 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    i wouldnt mind any one of those guys. the funny thing is by next week we might. lol the combine changes things good and bad as you know. all this talk of trading down for said player from most of us meanwhile we will probably have to trade up to get T smith if he shows up like most people think he will ..
  6. Eskimo

Eskimo Well-Known Member

12,507 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    I agree that it is good not to get too cute at times. I've seen him ranked in the 20s a fair bit so a trade down may be possible. However, if he comes in at 300 at the Combine and puts up the numbers people expect then he may even be off the board by the time our pick comes.