1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Eagles' remaining schedule worries me

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Zordon, Oct 20, 2013.

1. T-RO

T-RO Well-Known Member

4,391 Messages
    311 Likes Received
    The Skins scare me most. RG Lee is looking more like himself. They are well coached. They were tremendous down the stretch last year after a slow start. That pattern could repeat.
    kTXe and munkee like this.
  2. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

8,598 Messages
    3,486 Likes Received
    schedule is tough. they'll get killed next week.
  3. BruceLee5450

BruceLee5450 Well-Known Member

2,107 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    losers mentality to worry about who the other team is playing.. If we are good enough, we will get to the dance on our own.
    5Stars and cowboys1981 like this.
  4. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

27,897 Messages
    3,845 Likes Received
    I thought the same, then I thought, I'm not so sure I'd feel better about them having just beaten a good Cincy team at home, either. At the end of the day, we've got to beat good teams at home to get where we want to get. DET should be another good test for us.
  5. 187beatdown

187beatdown Lack of Big Plays

3,457 Messages
    401 Likes Received
    What the heck they have the same remaining schedule minus one game. I don't understand this thread.
  6. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

8,598 Messages
    3,486 Likes Received
    lol at a fan having a loser or winners mentality. cmon man.
  7. Tenkamenin

Tenkamenin Well-Known Member

1,004 Messages
    53 Likes Received
    There is nothing to be concerned about. The Eagles are not a good team, I have no clue how they won 3 games this season. If you can contain McCoy, who do they have that can consistently move the chains? Desean Jackson is an awesome deep threat but he ain't going over the middle on consistent basis to move the chains on 3rd down. Riley Cooper is so so and Avant is pathetic. Vicks legs allowed plays to progress or his receivers to scramble, I can't see them keeping up in the second half of the season.

It's ours division to lose....
  8. mldardy

mldardy Well-Known Member

6,250 Messages
    447 Likes Received
    Too late. And it's not gonna happen this year. Not with that schedule and defense.
  9. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Staff Member

14,556 Messages
    1,644 Likes Received
    The Cowboys have two tough road games over the next three weeks--Detroit and New Orleans. They need to steal one and take care of business at home against Minny. If they do those two things, they'll be in good position for the stretch run after the bye.
  10. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

14,225 Messages
    1,970 Likes Received
    Relax..............If we take care of Minny at home, then win either the Detroit or New Orleans game............we are good.

Today's win was like a game and a half due to the tie break implications. Plus they have to come to our house week 17.

I would much rather be in our position than theirs.
  11. jaybird

jaybird Active Member

626 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    This^ We will be 10-6, the best the Beagles or Deadskins can do is 9-7.
  12. bigdnlaca

bigdnlaca Member

920 Messages
    25 Likes Received
    Every team that Philly is going against can go either way (maybe the exception of Minnesota but they still have a good defense and AP). Same thing with the Cowboys. The difference is that it showed yesterday that the Cowboys are better in offense, defense, and ST.
    DuceizBak likes this.
  13. DuceizBak

DuceizBak Active Member

424 Messages
    99 Likes Received
    They played a weak bears team..trust me..you see that they beat the bears..but you have to realize that I think a second stringer came in and forced them to have a shoot out, and tillman and some other line backers were out..trust me. They aren't having a come back. Especially with the Falcons and the 49ers on their schedule.
  14. DuceizBak

DuceizBak Active Member

424 Messages
    99 Likes Received
    I actually think Riley Cooper can be a good receiver the idiotic eagles staff just don't use him enough. He has great hands and decent speed and can jump pretty high and is a big physical body @ 6'4. Why they don't use him more.. I have no idea
  15. ufcrules1

ufcrules1 Well-Known Member

6,712 Messages
    1,056 Likes Received
    lol.. yup. They are freaking dead. They have to go to Denver this coming Sunday and will get absolutely shredded there. Too little too late... Eagles have a slim chance but that team is horrible. Heck the 0-6 Bucs almost beat them.. they kept the game really close until the very end.
  16. ufcrules1

ufcrules1 Well-Known Member

6,712 Messages
    1,056 Likes Received
    Did you forget the Broncos this coming Sunday?
  17. The Natural

The Natural Well-Known Member

4,330 Messages
    1,123 Likes Received
    lol @ RG Lee
    DejectedFan1996, Zordon and DuceizBak like this.
  18. jterrell

jterrell Penguinite

18,830 Messages
    853 Likes Received
    The question for me is how bad does Kelly want Mariotta, Boyd or Manziel?
    Foles is an NFL QB but he is terrible fit as a read-option dual threat guy.

Vick is a GREAT dual threat guy 6-8 games a season.

The Eagles could sink fast and collect losses for draft status.
    Top 2 QBs are banged up and easy excuses in place.
    New head coach will have some leeway.
    Doc50 and Zordon like this.
  19. 03EBZ06

03EBZ06 Need2Speed

7,979 Messages
    411 Likes Received
    Not worried at all and as long as Romo is playing I'm very confident that Cowboys will win the division.
  20. Animosity

Animosity Active Member

351 Messages
    144 Likes Received

After romos pathetic performance yesterday? Romo tried his best to keep the lousy eagles in the game. Only God knows how this game would have turned out had Vick played. Probably a shootout