1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Early weather outlook, bad

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by dbair1967, Jan 1, 2007.

1. dbair1967

dbair1967 Arch Defender

30,783 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    right now the forecast calls for rain every day this week, with a good chance of rain/snow mix both Friday and Saturday

while it hurts our ability to score a good bit, maybe it will have the same effect on them and will keep the score low and scloser...Hasselback obviously has alot more experience playing in the inclement weather up there

the bigger problem then becomes we cant run the ball at all, and Seattle can run the ball...

David
  2. Tio

Tio Armchair QB

5,116 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    Lets hope BP smartens up and give MB3 the majority of the carries.
  3. CrazyCowboy

CrazyCowboy Well-Known Member

32,178 Messages
    155 Likes Received
    Maybe it is a hard rain and it will knock down the passes before Seattle's WR's can catch them ......
  4. MarkBrunell

MarkBrunell Benched

248 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It sucked last season when Washington played them. Hassleback is used to throwing in those conditions and their offensive line is used to playing in them. It's unfair that teams have to play in those terrible conditions, someone needs to propose a dome in that rain drenched city.

The thing that pisses me off the most is that those pansies up their pump fake noise. I was at that game and it kept pissing me off a lot and it pisses me off the most when people call them the loudest stadium. Most of the noise is fake!
  5. SA_Gunslinger

SA_Gunslinger Official CZ Ea-girls hater

4,787 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    never trust any forecast further than 36 hours out....