1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Eric Decker anyone???

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Bluestang, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Bluestang

Bluestang Well-Known Member

5,548 Messages
    729 Likes Received
    Anyways I'm not a Minnesota fan, but certainly been keeping an eye on Eric Decker. He's the go up and get in the air type reciever and is currently projected to go in the second round. (#3 WR right now) He could easily jump to the first round if he keeps having great games this yr. thoughts?
  2. peplaw06

peplaw06 That Guy

13,686 Messages
    410 Likes Received
    Isn't he a TE?
  3. UnoDallas

UnoDallas Benched

5,913 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Wide Receiver - WR Height: 6-2 Weight: 215
    he on my list

Two-sport student-athlete (football/baseball) who is one of the nation’s top receivers and one of the top pass catchers in Minnesota history • combines outstanding size and speed with great hands and a knack for finding openings in opposing defenses • has appeared in 36 games with 26 starts as a Gopher • ranks second all time at Minnesota in career receptions with 177 and needs just two more catches to tie Ron Johnson (1998-2001) for the school record • ranks fourth all-time in receiving yards with 2,361, third in receiving touchdowns with 19 and fourth in 100-yard receiving games with 7 • enters the 2009 season with a streak of at least one reception in 26 straight games played • a two-time academic All-Big Ten selection
  4. DaBoys4Life

DaBoys4Life Benched

15,621 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I was watching him earlier it will be nice to see what kind of seaso he has.
  5. ajk23az

ajk23az Through Pain Comes Clarity

7,670 Messages
    53 Likes Received
    Made a very nice catch on 4th and 16 in the waning minute of the Nebraska game today. Then the QB fumbled the next play.
  6. Bluestang

5,548 Messages
    729 Likes Received
    This guy makes all kinds of adjustments to the ball when it's in the air, if he had a QB that could hit him in stride he'll make the catch. He had a good game today but can't say the same for the rest of his team.
  7. Bluestang

5,548 Messages
    729 Likes Received

it was the wisconsin game btw.
  8. Benny Blue Boy

Benny Blue Boy New Member

163 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yeah he's good. Looks like a player to me. I watched him rip CAL to shreds a few weeks back.
  9. SLATEmosphere

SLATEmosphere Benched

9,633 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Fail.
  10. Biggems

Biggems White and Nerdy

11,820 Messages
    143 Likes Received
    Slate, is fail your favorite word? you sure do use it a lot, as if you are the be all, end all judge of whether a post is worthwhile or not....your arrogance is quite silly.

As far as the topic of the thread, the WR I want most is Jordan Shipley. I do like that Toliver kid from LSU, but I do not believe he will be coming out this year.
  11. ajk23az

7,670 Messages
    53 Likes Received
    Whoops, your right. :(
  12. ajk23az

7,670 Messages
    53 Likes Received

We all have known this for quite a while now....
  13. SLATEmosphere

SLATEmosphere Benched

9,633 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I just use it for people I don't like on here.

Shipley's a baller. He'd look good with a star on his helmet.
  14. SLATEmosphere

SLATEmosphere Benched

9,633 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hows your Twins doing?

:laugh2:
  15. ajk23az

7,670 Messages
    53 Likes Received
    Thats the ONLY comeback you have, and it is extremely lame.

And for a matter of fact, they aren't doing too badly. 28-14 since August 18th. 1 game back with 2 to go and they own the tiebreaker vs. the Tigers. Came back from 7 down to the Tigers with a month to go without Morneau, and having crappy pitching throughout the year. Yankees better be worried if the Twins make the playoffs.

Edit: They are winning 4-0 vs. AL Cy Young winner Zack Greinke today in the bottom of the 6th.
  16. Biggems

Biggems White and Nerdy

11,820 Messages
    143 Likes Received
    we are all Cowboys fans....why dislike anyone? i personally know zero of the people on here. i do dislike anyone......well except those who seem to go out of their way to be buttholes. honestly Slate, you seem to go out of your way to be disrespectful to others. You can express your views and disagree with others without being rude, condescending, or disrespectful.
  17. SLATEmosphere

SLATEmosphere Benched

9,633 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yawn. Your extremely boring.
  18. SLATEmosphere

SLATEmosphere Benched

9,633 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Thanks Dad.
  19. ajk23az

7,670 Messages
    53 Likes Received
    ...in your own words..."FAIL"...
  20. peplaw06

peplaw06 That Guy

13,686 Messages
    410 Likes Received
    Insightful stuff. It was just a question. I asked because I wasn't sure. I wasn't making some outlandish claim like you calling Dez Bryant a Rookie Pro Bowler.