1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

ESPN biased towards Eagles turning their season around instead of Cowboys

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by CowboysFanSince88, Nov 7, 2012.

1. cowboyfan4life2

cowboyfan4life2 Well-Known Member

1,093 Messages
    175 Likes Received
  2. kristie

kristie Well-Known Member

7,532 Messages
    109 Likes Received
    that was easy.;)
  3. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

59,765 Messages
    2,809 Likes Received
  4. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

19,836 Messages
    5,416 Likes Received
    [IMG]
  5. NyGiantz

NyGiantz New Member

12 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    After what the Saints historically awful defense just did to Philly I expect Dallas highly ranked defense to have a field day. It'll still be a close game but Dallas should win it.
  6. PACowboy

PACowboy New Member

3 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Um because they play each other twice. And if you think the Eagles are going to turn their season around you likely believe they will beat Dallas twice. Just as if you believe Dallas will turn their season around it will mean they will need to beat Philly twice. Guess what then, both will not happen. So yeah that is why when they say Philly will turn it around they do not also say the Cowboys will do the same. Reverse it and they would not say Philly could do it as well.

And frankly why is it a sign a bias that they believe the Eagles will do it? Oh right because truth is on the side of the Cowboys right? It is absolutely unreasonable to think that the Eagles stand a better chance of turning their season around right? Who is the one who is biased? Certainly not the Cowboys fans right?

This is just silly. I think the Cowboys will beat the Eagles, that does not make me are more reasonable or less biased than the folks at ESPN. And folks at ESPN picking the Cowboys would not be a sign that they were unbiased. Know why? Because Eagles fans would be screaming the same thing and truth is not on the Cowboys' side. What you really are upset about is that they are not biased for the Cowboys well frankly who cares.
  7. CowboysFanSince88

CowboysFanSince88 Well-Known Member

4,022 Messages
    63 Likes Received

Shouldn't be too close since they will be one of the best defenses the Eagles have faced all season.
  8. CowboysFanSince88

4,022 Messages
    63 Likes Received

No I;m annoyed that a team can score 26 pts on offense the last 2 games and their defense give up 58 pts in the past 2 games and everyone is acting like the Eagles will turn on a switch and start making a run.

This eagles team is not good and I;m sick of hearing about them. You hear more about the Eagles on ESPN than

Atlanta
    Chicago
    San Francisco
    Green Bay
    Giants

And it's because it';s the Eagles Sports Programming Network
  9. cowboyfan4life2

1,093 Messages
    175 Likes Received
    You would think, except we have a historically bad coach, who could screw up a one car funeral, so who knows what will happen.
  10. CowboysFanSince88

4,022 Messages
    63 Likes Received

Anyone who thinks we will lose to the Eagles after seeing them on Monday night needs eye surgery
  11. cowboyfan4life2

1,093 Messages
    175 Likes Received
    Are you watching the same team that I am every sunday? If this was the packers, or the giants we were talking about, I would say lock of the year, we have a tendency to screw things up, we are capable of losing to anyone.
  12. CowboysFanSince88

4,022 Messages
    63 Likes Received

The anger I saw on the players faces on Sunday night made me feel comfortable about this game. they will be ready
  13. cowboyfan4life2

1,093 Messages
    175 Likes Received
    When did you this anger on their face? Anger doesn't mean a whole lot when you are stupid, and constantly screw up when the game is on the line.
  14. CowboysFanSince88

4,022 Messages
    63 Likes Received

The anger after the game ended, they showed me they wanted that game and the fact that they didn't get it made them pissed off. They are coming for the Eagles this week
  15. cowboyfan4life2

1,093 Messages
    175 Likes Received
    w

If we used that logic, they would have a much better record, I don't doubt that they will come fired up, the problem is they aren't capable of getting it done when the game is on the line, btw will the eagles mail it in? Or will they
    be angry over their losing streak?
  16. CowboysFanSince88

4,022 Messages
    63 Likes Received

The Eagles last win was on September 29th, they stink
  17. cowboyfan4life2

1,093 Messages
    175 Likes Received
    And we have one win since sept 23rd, against the lowly panthers, what is your point, we stink too.
  18. CowboysFanSince88

4,022 Messages
    63 Likes Received

we won in october, the eagles didn't
  19. cowboyfan4life2

1,093 Messages
    175 Likes Received
    Ya a game we barely won against one of the worst teams in the league, not exactly a confidence builder.
  20. anj113

anj113 Member

951 Messages
    5 Likes Received

shouldnt be too close?? you guys are funny... Come on, I love how every team we play you all say oh its a cakewalk, easy win.. YOu people crack me up...SO every team stinks, but never our beloved Cowboys..If this ," this and that happened we would be undefeated"..Come on people.. WE are NOT a good football team PERIOD.. Just like the other teams who are struggling... Face it already..

YOu know what will prob happen with this game? The Eagles who lead the world in turnovers, most likely our defense wont have a single turnover.. That more of reality than everyone saying this is an easy win.. There isnt a team in this league that can EVER be labeled an easy win for this COwboy team..