1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: ESPN: Cowboys have best receivers in NFC East

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by NewsBot, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

12,521 Messages
    932 Likes Received
    Dez told him, to never come talk to him.He felt the heat, and is probably trying to get back on his good side.
    casmith07 and OhSnap like this.
  2. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

12,521 Messages
    932 Likes Received
    LMAO!!!!!!!

Anyways....Dez is the most Talented player in the NFC East, alongside Shady..Everybody else is either just good,average, or trash. We are talking about comparing the the bottom of a top 40 maybe 50 player list to a top 10 player. Dez is like 2 WR's himself

You can cheat, and get away with playing Garcon 1 on 1....you can also occasionally cheat on Jackson. Dez is a player you can rarely cheat on, unless you just fool Romo.
    casmith07 likes this.
  3. OhSnap

OhSnap Well-Known Member

1,591 Messages
    721 Likes Received
    I doubt if Dez fans that followed Watkins on twitter or anywhere else were very nice about it either. He might have even got the cold shoulder from Jerry too since it was Jerrys words" keep your guard up" that he built his article around. I find it highly suspicious that less than 3 weeks after that article he's decide the Cowboys have the best group of receivers in the East. LOL
    Frozen700 likes this.
  4. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,490 Messages
    2,890 Likes Received
    lol yep. he got himself pretty good with that one.
  5. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,490 Messages
    2,890 Likes Received
    There are people who claim to be fans who really don't like this team. I don't get it.
    cowboy_ron likes this.