1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

News: ESPN: Cowboys like Marinelli's personal touch

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by NewsBot, Apr 6, 2014.

1. NewsBot

NewsBot New Member

61,185 Messages
    1,175 Likes Received
    The Cowboys enjoy having a veteran coaching staff, and almost at the top of that is defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli. The veteran coach develops close relationships with the defensive players, particularly the linemen. Last season, Marinelli placed notes in the lockers of his starting defensive linemen and gave them nicknames which encourage them to get sacks. Jason Hatcher was called "Big Daddy," DeMarcus Ware was "Long Arms," George Selvie the "Bricklayer," and Nick Hayden was the "Golden Cock" based on what he described concerning his positioning on the defensive line.

Continue reading...
  2. Sportsbabe

Sportsbabe Well-Known Member

8,996 Messages
    3,655 Likes Received
    That's why I don't have a problem with the relationship Jason has with Tony. It's all good. You'll give more when you like the person you work for.
    Fletch likes this.
  3. Fletch

Fletch To The Moon

13,326 Messages
    4,884 Likes Received
    Can I like that just a few more times? You my lady, get it.

Go Dallas Cowboys!!!
  4. Sportsbabe

Sportsbabe Well-Known Member

8,996 Messages
    3,655 Likes Received
    LOL. Thank you. I just try to view things from the other man's perspective. Give the benefit of the doubt. Judge not lest ye be judged. You know, all that silly stuff.