1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: ESPND: Cowboys QB shares mutual respect with Miles Austin, Dez Bryant and L. Robinson

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Dec 21, 2011.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

66,088 Messages
    5,644 Likes Received
    Tony Romo keeps communication open

Cowboys QB shares mutual respect with Miles Austin, Dez Bryant and Laurent Robinson
    [IMG] By Tim MacMahon
    ESPNDallas.com
    Archive

IRVING, Texas -- Not many people understand the importance of quarterback-receiver relationships better than Tony Romo.

Not coincidentally, no quarterback is more appreciative of his current receiving corps.

Romo knows there aren't many receiving trios as talented as Miles Austin, Dez Bryant and Laurent Robinson. They're all tall, fast targets with good hands and the ability to make defenders miss once they get the ball. And none of the Dallas Cowboys' receivers is the kind of prima donna who so often seems to play that position.

The team-first attitudes make Romo's job so much easier. Finding the open man is complicated enough when facing NFL defenses without having to worry about feeding egos.

Read the rest: http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story...keeps-lines-communication-open-wide-receivers
  2. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

23,342 Messages
    960 Likes Received
    That is definately one thing I've absolutely enjoyed watching with these three. There doesn't ever seem to be any issue among them, or on the team, with whose getting the ball more and this and that. They just all make their plays when they get a chance and they're all happy for the others when they make their plays.

I like that.
  3. yimyammer

yimyammer Well-Known Member

4,625 Messages
    201 Likes Received
    Nice article, I like to hear this kind of stuff about the players, hopefully they can sign Robinson to a reasonable contract that is flexible in case he gets injured or his performance drops off.

4. jimnabby

jimnabby Well-Known Member

3,850 Messages
    694 Likes Received
    Yowza.
  5. realtick

realtick Benched

6,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Word.

Dez celebrates just as hard for Robinson or Miles when they score as he does himself.
  6. yimyammer

yimyammer Well-Known Member

4,625 Messages
    201 Likes Received
    My bad, I looked before I posted but didn't see this thread since the title of the article was different that the thread title