1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: ESPND: Eagles, Cowboys remember Rob Ryan's comments

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Oct 26, 2011.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

65,358 Messages
    4,319 Likes Received
    Oct 26
    5:48
    PM CT
    By Calvin Watkins

IRVING -- Fridays is the day Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan speaks with reporters. On Wednesday afternoon, Ryan was a topic for the Cowboys and Eagles.

As a quick reminder, Ryan during training camp referred to the Eagles as "the all-hype team."

The full quote is here.

Eagles quarterback Michael Vick was reminded of those comments during a conference call with Dallas-area reporters Wednesday.

"We know it's a competitive game," Vick said. "Sometimes people say things that they regret days, weeks or months later. I think from a competitive standpoint, he was just talking. It was nothing that we really paid any attention to because we know what really counts is when you step onto the football field and whoever wins or loses the game. That's what matters."

Read what Cowboys commented: http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4685750/eagles-cowboys-remember-rob-ryans-comments
  2. Go Big D!

Go Big D! Destination End Zone

1,758 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    He meant every word of it, Mike.
  3. goliadmike

goliadmike reader of rue

995 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'll paraphrase for coach Ryan..."**** yeah! I meant every word of it and still ****ing mean it!"
  4. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

10,747 Messages
    259 Likes Received

You mean like "dream team" Mike?

poor Philly, always such victims
  5. Bullflop

Bullflop Well-Known Member

2,012 Messages
    492 Likes Received
    Sounds like Rob got under their skin a little. Good for him, not so good for them. It's karma, methinks.