1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: ESPND: Injury update: Sean Lee is OK

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Dec 27, 2011.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,227 Messages
    7,055 Likes Received
    Dec 26
    6:15
    PM CT
    By Calvin Watkins

IRVING, Texas -- The Cowboys have numerous injuries to manage this week before playing the New York Giants in the regular season finale with the NFC Eastern division title on the line.

*Sean Lee. He suffered a hamstring injury in the second half versus Philadelphia but expects to practice this week. "My leg is fine," Lee said. "I'll be ready to play."

*Danny McCray. The safety missed last week's game with an ankle sprain and hopes to practice at midweek. McCray said he will do some running on Wednesday.

*Josh Brent. The defensive end said he wants to practice Wednesday. He's missed the last four games with a sprained MCL and a dislocated kneecap.

Read the rest: http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4688805/injury-update-sean-lee-is-ok
  2. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

7,891 Messages
    2,360 Likes Received
    players like romo, lee, and ware saying "i am fine" really means nothing because thay will practice and play if it is humanly possible

how effective they will be is another thing altogether

brent being on the field would be huge IMO becasue he can give ratliff a break when he needs it

part of the problem with our D lately has been that Rat has to play so many snaps, he is spent by the end of the game and all our games are close so he gets no break
  3. ologan

ologan Well-Known Member

3,834 Messages
    270 Likes Received
    I think it means everything. Even less effective than normal is still a hell of a lot better than their replacements. Remember, this is "one and done"! It also truly shows who the warriors are on this team.
  4. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

7,891 Messages
    2,360 Likes Received
    i think you misunderstood me
    we are saying the same thing just phrased differently

of course i would rather have these guys on the field, goes without saying

my point was, these guys are warriors and will play if they can and will not complain or make excuses so lee saying "i am fine" is meaningless because that is what he is going to say because of who he is, even if he is not 100%

how effective he is will be determined by how well he can play
  5. ologan

ologan Well-Known Member

3,834 Messages
    270 Likes Received
    Understood! You are correct.