1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: ESPND: Scout's Eye: Cowboys-Patriots review

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Oct 18, 2011.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,122 Messages
    6,908 Likes Received
    Oct 18
    11:30
    AM CT
    By Bryan Broaddus

After a much-needed bye, the Cowboys traveled east to take on the New England Patriots and their Hall of Fame quarterback Tom Brady.

[IMG]

The theme all week in the media was how Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan would choose to attack Brady and this Patriots offense that puts so much pressure on your ability to not only cover their outstanding skill players, but still keep enough defenders in the box to deal with a running game that was physical at the point of attack.

I will give Ryan and his defensive staff a great deal of credit for putting together a game plan that made it difficult for the Patriots to move the ball for the majority of the day. Ryan's troops were able to force the Patriots into something that they don't normally do -- turn the ball over. The only other game I studied getting ready for this game in which I saw the Patriots struggle with turnovers was their loss to the Bills.

Read the rest: http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4685279/scouts-eye-cowboys-patriots-review
  2. Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton it was the grave marked unknown right beside

6,475 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Scout's Eye: Cowboys-Patriots review

By Bryan Broaddus
    After a much-needed bye, the Cowboys traveled east to take on the New England Patriots and their Hall of Fame quarterback Tom Brady.

The theme all week in the media was how Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan would choose to attack Brady and this Patriots offense that puts so much pressure on your ability to not only cover their outstanding skill players, but still keep enough defenders in the box to deal with a running game that was physical at the point of attack.

Read more:http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4685279/scouts-eye-cowboys-patriots-review?