1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: espnd: Stephen Bowen talks about Murray and Jones

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Nov 16, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,092 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4686757/stephen-bowen-wont-compare-jones-and-murray
    November, 16, 2011 Nov 1610:34AM CTEmail Print Comments By Calvin WatkinsIRVING -- Stephen Bowen played three seasons with Felix Jones, but none with DeMarco Murray.

Yet, Bowen, the former Cowboys defensive end, now with the Washington Redskins, was asked to compare the two running backs.

"I can't say he looks better than Felix," Bowen said of Murray on a Wednesday morning conference call with reporters. "I think they're two different types of runners. [Murray is] more of a straight down hill runner to me and Felix is more of a bounce really fast. I think they're both good in what they do."
  2. Joshmvii

Joshmvii Cowboys baby!

2,642 Messages
    14 Likes Received
    If Bowen actually thinks Demarco is just a downhill runner without the ability to cut, he has not been watching enough film, and is probably going to get worked over on Sunday. :laugh2:
  3. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

27,300 Messages
    1,502 Likes Received
    Straight downhill runner couldn't be a worse example to use for Murray.
  4. silver

silver Well-Known Member

5,266 Messages
    224 Likes Received
    I can't wait to have them both on the field at the same time and fake a screen to one side and then go to the other side.