1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Everyone's picking the skins..almost

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Arkyvarminter, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Arkyvarminter

Arkyvarminter Active Member

981 Messages
    153 Likes Received
    Baldinger-Skins
    Mcnabb-Skins
    Sharpe-Skins
    Golic-Skins
    Hoge-Skins
    Mortensen-Skins
    Schefter-Skins
    Schlereth-Skins
    Wichersham-Skins
    Jackson-Skins
    Carter-Skins
    Mariucci-Skins
    Faulk-Skins
    Jeremiah-Skins
    Judge-Skins
    Freeman-Skins
    Richard-Skins
    Brinson-Skins
    Wilson-Skins
    Billick-Skins
    Peter King-Skins
    Buerline-Skins
    Gannon-Skins
    Allen-Cowboys
    Jaworski-Cowboys
    Keyshawn-Cowboys
    Ditka-Cowboys
    Harrison-Cowboys
    Irvin-Cowboys
    Prisco-Cowboys
    La Confora-Cowboys
    Katzowitz-Cowboys
    Phil Simms-Cowboys

They all picked the Giants in September as well so maybe we prove the majority wrong again....
  2. Picksix

Picksix A Work in Progress

4,668 Messages
    666 Likes Received
    Not surprising. The Skins have won 6 straight. They're at home, playing for a division title. They beat us a month ago in our place. Our defense is ridiculously beat up. Still think we can win, but if I were a national writer/analyst, I'd probably be inclined to pick them, too.
  3. erod

erod Well-Known Member

4,550 Messages
    1,551 Likes Received
    Cowboys win. I've got a good feeling about this.

Play the same game as last week, and the Cowboys will win by 7+. The Redskins can't do what the Saints did.
  4. CoCo

CoCo Well-Known Member

5,528 Messages
    89 Likes Received
    For some reason those picks are very different than what I saw from those same guys earlier in the week. Maybe they update them? Mort was picking us and Ditka picking the Skins amongst other changes. But none of it matters anyway.
  5. SkinsandTerps

SkinsandTerps Redskins Forever

7,388 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    What can't they do that the Saints do ?
  6. Shunpike

Shunpike Active Member

685 Messages
    118 Likes Received
    Cowboys will win easily.

Pressure will be too much for RG3 and Alfred Morris. I expect a very good game from Romo, Dez and Witten.

If I were a betting man, I would bet 100 bucks for Cowboys.
  7. Arkyvarminter

981 Messages
    153 Likes Received
    I noticed that too....
  8. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,135 Messages
    1,477 Likes Received
    Didnt Greeney pick the Boys?

Thats like the kiss of death!
  9. weaver21

weaver21 Member

627 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    The Redskins offense may be explosive and dangerous, but their not close to the Saint's level ... there aren't many teams that are to be honest. When the Saint's offense is clicking, there is no team in the NFL that can stop them.
  10. BAZ

BAZ Drunken Mick

2,420 Messages
    285 Likes Received
    Start Drew Brees.
  11. Arkyvarminter

981 Messages
    153 Likes Received
    No but we may be better suited stopping Brees vs Griffin. This defense has problems with QB's that can extend plays coupled with a very good RB.
  12. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,135 Messages
    1,477 Likes Received
    But havent you seen? RG3 is now compared to Montana, Young and Elway.

Who needs Drew Brees? :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
  13. Coy

Coy Well-Known Member

2,197 Messages
    583 Likes Received
    So you are basically saying we will give up more than the 34 points we gave to Brees? I don't think so but if you are right we are doomed.
  14. erod

erod Well-Known Member

4,550 Messages
    1,551 Likes Received
    Nobody would have stopped Brees last week. He was perfect. The Saints are a top four team now, but they got off to a bad start with all the bounty nonsense.
    The Redskins played their best game on Thanksgiving while Dallas played awful,.and without Demarco Murray.

Brees is better than RG3. The Saints receivers are better. Their tight end is WAY better. They have a bevy of great backs, including Sproles. Washington doesn't have a Sproles. And the Saknts have a much better offensive line.

Dallas wins by 7+.
  15. Arkyvarminter

981 Messages
    153 Likes Received
    I'm just hoping we play better overall this week. I don't think this game will be high scoring like everyone thinks. I just worry about Griffin having too much time and stopping Morris. We really needed a healthy Demarcus Ware. Our LB's are going to have to play very good and slow Morris to give us a chance to keep up....
  16. CoCo

CoCo Well-Known Member

5,528 Messages
    89 Likes Received
    The O-line extends plays for Brees. He had all day to throw against us.
  17. SkinsandTerps

SkinsandTerps Redskins Forever

7,388 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    Interesting Edit.

Sproles is nothing special. Never has been, never will be. That is hilarious on it's own.

I know you guys love Murray, but with the OL you have...he is nothing special either. Murray hasn't done anything to make me sit back and say "wow" since he has been back.

The Saints have a better TE for sure. As far as WRs'.. ehh...Nobody is scared of their wideouts.

A top four team has depth and wins in spite of it all. I don't consider the Redskins a top four team, but I feel like they are top twelve.
  18. Primetime42

Primetime42 Well-Known Member

2,769 Messages
    116 Likes Received
    Just rewatched the Thanksgiving game.

I truly believe we're capable of beating them. Defense must play much better for that to happen.

Will we? No idea. But I get the feeling this isn't like the other times. The team appears to me like they're not feeling the pressure. We're not even supposed to be here.
  19. Stryker44

Stryker44 Active Member

806 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    That's the way I felt against Atlanta, we outplayed them for large stretches...but when push came to shove they made the plays when it counted to win and held us at bay. Maybe it would have been different had RGIII been able to finish, but we were behind anyway when he got knocked out.
  20. BAZ

BAZ Drunken Mick

2,420 Messages
    285 Likes Received
    Sproles is nothing special....I can't even....can we trade you in for another slurs fan?