1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

excuse me i think julius jones is much better than clinton portis

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by joegibbslovesfingdallasup, May 9, 2004.

1. joegibbslovesfingdallasup

joegibbslovesfingdallasup Benched

15 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Oh my, the Redskins are gonna crush Dallas in week 3 in DC. Sean Taylor is gonna rip Quincy or whoever is back there for Dallas a new one. Clinton will have a nice welcoming party for the NFC East with at least 5 yards a carry.

As for the O line, Bugel is back and so are the Hogs, Redskins go deep into the playoffs as the Cowboys enjoy playing golf in January.
  2. AJM1613

AJM1613 New Member

2,924 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Still don't think you have a chance to beat us though right? Quit trolling unless you can back it up, you giving trolls like us a bad name ;) :D
  3. scottsp

scottsp Well-Known Member

2,308 Messages
    165 Likes Received
    Ya know, I hate to detract from the idiocy this Skins cat is bringing upon himself, but it's comments like this that really make me wonder about some other people here as well.

It goes way beyond rose colored glasses too. We all know this guy's credibililty was gone a long time ago, but Jesus this just makes you stop, take pause, and wonder aloud what lengths a troll will go to in order to get attention.
  4. AJM1613

AJM1613 New Member

2,924 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  5. AJM1613

AJM1613 New Member

2,924 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    What exactly do you mean? Am I the troll that you are refering too. We had a better rushing game last season than Denver, and Denver has a better line than Washington.
  6. joegibbslovesfingdallasup

15 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Poll

Who is the best Running Back in the NFC East?

Clinton Portis
    Julius Jones
    Troy Hambrick
    Brian Westbrook
    Correll Buckhalter
    Tiki Barber
  7. scottsp

2,308 Messages
    165 Likes Received
    You can't be this dense.
  8. AJM1613

AJM1613 New Member

2,924 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Not who the best HB is, the combination of Westbrook and Buckhalter are better than Portis.
  9. AJM1613

AJM1613 New Member

2,924 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I seriously think that Westbrook and Buckhalter, together are better than Portis. I believe that Portis is a product of the Denver system and will not be able to do that in Washington.
  10. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and brew... Staff Member

21,521 Messages
    2,270 Likes Received
    He can and he IS.
  11. joegibbslovesfingdallasup

15 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Wow you are a fing idiot, I asked who was the best RB, not the best RB combo. Obviously the Skins now have the best running game in the NFC East.

I'm so happy that the Eagles secondary is so good considering I have no idea who the hell is back there cause everyone left, like Vincent and Taylor. And speaking of Taylors, Sean Taylor is waiting for Donovan to run so he can end his career just like Aikmans.
  12. scottsp

2,308 Messages
    165 Likes Received
    Well, at least you're good for comic relief if nothing else. Laughs can be hard to come by here.
  13. AJM1613

AJM1613 New Member

2,924 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm not saying that Westbrook and Buckhalter are great HBs. All I am saying is that they are better than Portis, a product of the system, so are a lot of the other HBs in the league.

Olandis Gary ring a bell?
  14. joegibbslovesfingdallasup

15 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    U are a fing idiot if you think that Buckhalter and Westbrook will be better than Portis. Portis is a P I M P 5.5 yards a carry in college and the pros.

Once again I will ask this simple question

Who is the best RB in the NFC East, not who is the best combo but who is the best RB in the NFC East, can you answer that question, or is it too hard?
  15. AJM1613

AJM1613 New Member

2,924 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Portis is overrated...I will bet you right now we have a better rushing game next season, that most teams do, including the Cowboys.
    The Eagles cornerbacks are decent, the Redskins' are bad.
  16. AJM1613

AJM1613 New Member

2,924 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Portis is a 5.5, Westbrook is a 5.0.

Seems like the same difference the best running system in the NFL has with a decent running system...
  17. joegibbslovesfingdallasup

15 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Excuse me, could you give me a refresher on the Eagles secondary because I don't think they have one

Smoot, Springs, Taylor, and Bowen is solid

And just so you know Portis is the best RB in the NFC East. Am I right?
  18. AJM1613

AJM1613 New Member

2,924 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Really, I don't know. We have to see how Portis does this year and how Westbrook does getting more caries.
  19. AJM1613

AJM1613 New Member

2,924 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Sheppard, Brown, Dawkins (If you didn't know that you should be shot; 'Suplex') and Lewis

Sheppard and Brown were the two starters last year when we played the Redskins, they beat your WRs, even with Dawkins out!
  20. scottsp

2,308 Messages
    165 Likes Received
    I can't side with either of these.....people. It's a joke. It's like watching Harry and Lloyd going at it in heated debate.