1. Like videos? Check out DirectDamage.com!

Fantasy Football Site Help

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by Darpagar, May 30, 2005.

1. Darpagar

Darpagar New Member

24 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hey guys,

I am not sure I can post this, but....

I have been a member of this board for a couple of years now many of you seem to be very knowledgeable about Fantasy Football. I am launching a Fantasy Football website in August 2005 and need column writers. Anyone interested?

The site will contain different weekly articles that will include start/bench, sleepers, email questions, etc. I am looking for self-motivated people who would like to share their knowledge and experience with others (it would be nice if we were all Boys fans). Unfortunately, I can not pay anyone at this time so you would have to do it for the love of the game. You will get your own by-line with a photo.

A few notes:
    What type of column would you like to write?
    Do you have an idea for a new column?
    Can you contribute on a weekly basis?

At this time I am still developing the site so things are pretty wide open about content. I am very open to new ideas about types of articles on the site. The point is to get good people writing weekly columns that will enhance the site. This will be a quality site and I want stability to the articles. So if you are not sure that you can contribute regularly, I most likely can't use you.

Please IM me if you are interested or have any questions.

Thanks
  2. Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy Woohitz

268 Messages
    0 Likes Received

I'd be interested in contributing to your website....check your PM's