1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Fantasy Football Site Help

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by Darpagar, May 30, 2005.

1. Darpagar

Darpagar New Member

24 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hey guys,

I am not sure I can post this, but....

I have been a member of this board for a couple of years now many of you seem to be very knowledgeable about Fantasy Football. I am launching a Fantasy Football website in August 2005 and need column writers. Anyone interested?

The site will contain different weekly articles that will include start/bench, sleepers, email questions, etc. I am looking for self-motivated people who would like to share their knowledge and experience with others (it would be nice if we were all Boys fans). Unfortunately, I can not pay anyone at this time so you would have to do it for the love of the game. You will get your own by-line with a photo.

A few notes:
    What type of column would you like to write?
    Do you have an idea for a new column?
    Can you contribute on a weekly basis?

At this time I am still developing the site so things are pretty wide open about content. I am very open to new ideas about types of articles on the site. The point is to get good people writing weekly columns that will enhance the site. This will be a quality site and I want stability to the articles. So if you are not sure that you can contribute regularly, I most likely can't use you.

Please IM me if you are interested or have any questions.

Thanks
  2. Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy Woohitz

268 Messages
    0 Likes Received

I'd be interested in contributing to your website....check your PM's