1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Fantasy Lock: Start Randy Moss

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by gbrittain, Sep 26, 2005.

1. gbrittain

gbrittain Well-Known Member

5,094 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    or Jerry Porter.

I dont think it is a revelation that our pass defense sucks big time this year.

What makes it worse is when you look at who has been burning the Cowboys.

Lets take a look:

Keenan McCardell had 9 catches for 123 yards and 2 TDs, his biggest day since 2001.

Santana Moss had 5 receptions for 159 yards and 2 TDs, which by the way was his most productive day ever in his career.

Brandon Lloyd had 4 receptions for 142 yards and 2 TDs, which by the way was him most productive day ever in his career.

I know a win is a win is a win, but you can be assured that the well will go dry on those wins if Dallas does not figure out some way stop making every receiver look like Jerry Rice.

I am really dreading playing Randy and Jerry next week. If Dallas can put the kabosh on these guys, that will help restore my hopes for this team this year.
  2. Justis

Justis New Member

572 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    We won't put any "kabosh" on them, but maybe going in with them in our gameplan will help.
  3. Rezz

Rezz Mr. Blonde

268 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I really don't think we have much of a chance of covering them consistently...looks like a good game for Ware to break out and have three sacks and constant pressure. If Collins doesn't have much time, maybe we can make them resort to running shorter routes, etc...anything to keep the long plays under control.
  4. Smith22

Smith22 Well-Known Member

5,753 Messages
    200 Likes Received
    I face Moss and Porter this week in one league, but my QB is Collins.:p: Of course, I'm all for taking a FF loss as long as my Cowboys win.
  5. Smith22

Smith22 Well-Known Member

5,753 Messages
    200 Likes Received
    Control the clock with our running game and limit the amount of touches the Raiders offense gets. When the Raiders do have the ball, we must pressure Collins as much as possible, creating some turnovers.
  6. Tenkamenin

Tenkamenin Well-Known Member

1,032 Messages
    60 Likes Received
    The key is to get to Kerry Collins, if we can get some type of a pass rush and disrupt him Moss and Porter won't have a chance to beat us.
  7. jcollins28

jcollins28 Active Member

1,508 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    Man I fear Randy Moss this week. I have been waking up in cold sweats with nightmares of him burning the Boys D for something north of 200 yards with 2 plus TD's!