1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Fantasy Sports have ruined....

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by Billy Bullocks, Apr 21, 2005.

1. bounce

bounce Active Member

718 Messages
    218 Likes Received
    I just refuse to play my FF players when they're playing the Cowboys.
  2. Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy Woohitz

268 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I suppose you're squad is never very good then....
  3. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Fantasy Football is great. It's a lot of fun. You get more involved with other teams players and Danny Snyder runs his team like a fantasy team. You gotta love Fantasy Football.
  4. Hoov

Hoov Senior Member

5,279 Messages
    579 Likes Received
    Hey wouldnt it be fun if this forun set up a fantasy league so we could paly each other ? or is that already a yearly thing ?
  5. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    We did that lst year. There were a few leagues set up. I'm sure it will happen again this year.
  6. Hoov

Hoov Senior Member

5,279 Messages
    579 Likes Received
    Cool, i played in a league the opast 2 years with a frind, last year i came in second (like the eagles lol). funny the guy that won didnt have the greatest draft but did excellent picking up FA's on weekly basis so he went from wild card to power house as his players were all doing great toward the end of season.
  7. Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy Woohitz

268 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I cant wait until this (fantasy football) forum gets jumping. I've tried to create some new topics to get it rolling, but the truth is, there arent very many die hard FF fans (during the off-season). I play in a handful of private leagues every year, but try and stay away from public leagues like (yahoo,etc.) because of stray owners...