1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Finally! Someone Calls Eli Out

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by DandyDon1722, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Pessimist_cowboy

Pessimist_cowboy Well-Known Member

1,475 Messages
    337 Likes Received
    I guess sometimes , he throws some of the most horrid picks ive ever seen . Romo throws his too ( but much less) but one can see where the ball was intended or where the wr screwed up . But Eli's some of his or just horrid.
  2. Pessimist_cowboy

Pessimist_cowboy Well-Known Member

1,475 Messages
    337 Likes Received
    its unbelievable how much better Romo is and unbelievable how the truth has come out.
  3. Future

Future Intramural Legend

15,685 Messages
    1,133 Likes Received
    Hmmm who else do we know who has been in a similar situation his entire career and still put up great numbers?

I think stuff like this with Eli should just put the debate completely to rest. Without the chuck and pray and a couple of lucky bounces, Eli isn't considered anything more than an average QB. He isn't even in the same league as Tony...never has been.
  4. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

22,515 Messages
    546 Likes Received

Now that's a different conversation for me. I've never thought he was better than Tony. I've always liked Tony better and these problems he has around him now, that Tony has routinely dealt with, are exactly why I have always liked Tony better.
  5. Future

Future Intramural Legend

15,685 Messages
    1,133 Likes Received
    Agreed, Ive never thought Eli was better either. My point is that this type of season for Eli should really open the eyes of people who think he's better.
  6. popp1234

popp1234 You will never outwork me, you talented bum! Zone Supporter

3,119 Messages
    200 Likes Received
    They all do we play them, my fellow fan.......they all do.