1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

First Post - Hello, I am sick

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by TheNatureBoy, Sep 11, 2006.

1. TheNatureBoy

TheNatureBoy Benched

306 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    After yesterday's loss I had to find a place to vent, I'm on a Hockey Website with many New York fans but I felt I needed an outlet with Cowboys fans. Hopefully this is the right place.

Since I am a kid when the Cowboys lose, my Monday's are always grey and it remains that way at my age of 35 and as a father - and will never change.
    I am really concerned about Flo Adams , he looked really out of shape and poorly balanced and if he can't go then who?
    I was shocked we didn't open them up deep and when we hit Terry Glenn on the 50 yarder I screamed where was that all day! The defense was very vanilla - no stunts no blitzes no Zone drops - zone blitzes etc - to me It appears we're playing an oputdated version of this defense? am I wrong?

I just saw Francesca on Yes Network and he wants Romo now -said Drew is a downer and does not inspire his teammates , however he's not sure Bill would play the kid on a National Game.

I want Sunday here now!
  2. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,348 Messages
    1,388 Likes Received
    Welcome to the board NatureBoy. Sounds as if you've come to the right place.
  3. superpunk

superpunk Benched

26,328 Messages
    73 Likes Received
    :welcome:

We're all sick. It's awful. I just have to embrace my temporary favorite team, the Minnesota Vikings.
  4. TheNatureBoy

TheNatureBoy Benched

306 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Sounds crazy - but I think I might want to play Washington coming off a win.
  5. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

59,964 Messages
    3,178 Likes Received
    Welcome...maybe this will help

[IMG]
  6. Cbz40

Cbz40 The Grand Poobah

31,366 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    :welcome: Welcome to the board, enjoy.

Go ahead and get out the puke bucket and join the rest of us. :D
  7. SilverStarCowboy

SilverStarCowboy The Actualist

7,364 Messages
    376 Likes Received
    Sounds like a perfect assesment to me. Not sure what to do either, here smell my barf. If a teams worst weakness plays to your strength and their best strength plays to your weakness...why make the running game priority vs a run defense?
  8. KD

KD Active Member

2,087 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    :welcome:

I agree, I felt we should have used more stunts and blitzes all day.

Leftwich just sat back and picked us apart.
  9. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

37,884 Messages
    1,111 Likes Received
    If you go back and look at that play, Glenn should've scored a TD on that play. The closest person was 6 yards back initially, but he was under thrown badly. BTW, :welcome:
  10. KD

KD Active Member

2,087 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Drew underthrew T.O. on a TD pass, though PI was called.

Also Drew underthrew JJ on a TD pass. Ended up being a 23-30 yarder......
  11. TheNatureBoy

TheNatureBoy Benched

306 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Thanx for the welcome guys -

And good point he was underthrown as was TO on the PI call - that should have been TO for 6. We also had TO Wide Open for another 6 that Bledsoe overshot.
    The one thing Bledsoe had to make up for all his faults was his Rocket arm - where has it gone?
    :confused:
  12. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

37,884 Messages
    1,111 Likes Received
    You're right on that JJ pass, JJ would've caught it in stride and juked out the 1 FS back there and that would've been 6. We left 17 points off the board in the 1st half, minimum.