1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Fitzpatrick or Romo

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by Doomsday, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,376 Messages
    236 Likes Received
    Not sure who I should start this week. If he was healthy Romo would be the easy pick but I hate to start him and have him not end up finishing the game. Plus Miles is out. Fitzpatrick is playing New England so you know Buffalo is going to be behind and throwing but I really dont have a ton of confidence in Fitzpatrick vs a good team either.

The only other option I have is to pick up Andy Dalton (vs 49ers) and play him.

I am thinking I should just go with Fitzpatrick. What do you think?
  2. ethiostar

ethiostar Well-Known Member

6,307 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    I have the same dilemma. I have Romo and Schaub who is playing NO, more than likely in a shootout. The more i think about it the more I'm leaning towards starting Schaub, who hasn't been a very productive fantasy QB. I don't have to make the final decision until a few minutes before kickoffs for the Hou v. NO game though so i will stay tuned about Romo's progress until then.
  3. roughneck266

roughneck266 Well-Known Member

2,200 Messages
    190 Likes Received
    I would go Romo over Fitz. Not Schaub though. Too much air in that game. Redskins have some secondary issues though. at least I think I read that somewhere.
  4. IAMKING

IAMKING Benched

1,253 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Romo over Fitz and Dalton
    Schaub over Romo
  5. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,376 Messages
    236 Likes Received
    Well I chickened out and started Fitzpatrick. I didnt want to sit Romo but with injury you never know for sure if he will finish the game. Fitzpatrick did pretty good, got me 26 points.
  6. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,189 Messages
    2,238 Likes Received
    Did you win?
  7. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,376 Messages
    236 Likes Received
    I am down 17 points with Hightower, Moss and Sean Lee going tonight, my opponent has Atogwe going. It is up in the air but I would be surprised if I dont pull it out. At least if I lose the odds are pretty darn good that Dallas will win.
  8. rkell87

rkell87 Well-Known Member

7,361 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    so did you win lol
  9. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,376 Messages
    236 Likes Received
    Yes I did :D

Sean Lee got me 20.4 points by himself. :bow: