1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Focus on law firm real estate needs (Cowboy blurb) by Roger Staubach

Discussion in 'History Zone' started by CrazyCowboy, Oct 4, 2005.

1. CrazyCowboy

CrazyCowboy Well-Known Member

32,167 Messages
    139 Likes Received
    October 3, 2005
    Focus on law firm real estate needs

Posted by Roger at 8:59 am
    The one question I enjoy answering a lot is “what are you doing these days?” This week I’d like to share what it is that many of us at The Staubach Company do “these days,” by digging a little deeper into some of the expertise of our professional teams, and specifically talk about our Law Firm Practice Group.

Over the years, our real estate services have expanded as we worked at meeting our clients needs. One of our operating principles is to adopt the objectives of our clients, helping them achieve what they want. Among the most important things we learned working with professional service firms was that law firm’s requirements are totally different than those of banks, technology companies and many other professional service firms.

As we focused on the real estate needs of law firms, we developed ways to save them from $15,000 to $100,000 per partner over a ten year lease. Our professionals collaborate constantly because law firms have specific liability, security, image, aesthetic, economic and building management issues that we are uniquely qualified to address. Because of the amount of business our law firm real estate teams do, we have benchmarked standards to ensure that our clients’ solutions enhance both their productivity and profitability. In addition to real estate savings, our teams minimize the non-billable and administrative hours that our clients spend on a typical lease by 250 hours or more. Just as our law firm clients are their clients’ trusted legal advocate, we are the trusted real estate advocate.

And, now about football…it was another exciting Sunday in the NFL and with the baseball post season starting this week I can’t think of a better time of year to be a sports fan. It was a tough day for Dallas as they just couldn’t squeeze it into the end zone in the final 2 minutes of the game. It looks like the Redskins, Eagles, Buccaneers, and Falcons are the teams to beat in the NFC. Hopefully the Cowboys can join these teams at the top by year end and with the Eagles coming to Texas Stadium on Sunday, Dallas will have a chance to get back on track in the NFC East with a win. I don’t think I’ve seen another quarterback tougher than Donovan McNabb and even with his injuries, he’s still a great quarterback.

I’d also like to congratulate the Manning brothers for throwing 8 touchdown passes and over 500 yards, what a day for the Manning family!
  2. Hiero

Hiero New Member

3,075 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Man this guy does it all. Very classy man.
  3. Texas33

Texas33 New Member

165 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Roger Staubach = class