1. CowboysZone Upgrade Coming Soon! For more information, click here.

Football Outsiders Week 12 rankings

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by superpunk, Nov 22, 2006.

1. superpunk

superpunk Benched

26,328 Messages
    73 Likes Received
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6196414

3. COWBOYS 6-4 6 6 6 7 4 19 [IMG] Let's see — the new quarterback is playing far better than the old quarterback, the troublesome wide receiver has been quiet recently, the Cowboys have moved into the first place in the division, and the two teams they're competing with are falling apart due to injuries. I don't think Cowboys fans need any of my stats to help them be optimistic this week. NEXT: vs. TB (Thu.)
  2. austintodallas

austintodallas Consider Yourself Sucked

2,413 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    We're not in first place in the division.
  3. sago1

sago1 Active Member

7,789 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    We're tied for first place with the Giants but they beat us in head to head & also hold better division record. So we must make sure we've got at least 1 more win then they do by seasons' end. If we beat the Bucs (we'd be 7-4) & Giants lose against the Titans (they'd be 6-5 or 7-4 if they win), we'll either be alone in first place or still in a tie. The game against Giants in the Meadowlands first Sunday in Dec is a crucial game which we must win cause that would put us at 8-4 and solely alone in first place. Don't want to even think about if we lose that game.
  4. austintodallas

austintodallas Consider Yourself Sucked

2,413 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    As I said, we're not in first place in the division.
  5. MichaelWinicki

MichaelWinicki "You want some?" Staff Member

34,500 Messages
    4,613 Likes Received
    One should always listen to Bruiser Brody. :)
  6. FanofBill

FanofBill Member

158 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Ah, you're just being picky. The tie breaker doesn't really kicked into play the last week ot the season. So as far as looking at the standing, we're in first place, albeit with another team. :p:
  7. vicjagger

vicjagger Well-Known Member

2,263 Messages
    91 Likes Received
    So, if the season ended today, we wouldn't be tied, but since it doesn't we are? That "other team" holds the first 3 tie-breakers over the Cowboys.

Enjoy your fantasy, but from my perspective, as long as the Giants and Cowboys have the same number in the "W" column, the Cowboys are in 2nd place,