1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Former Cowboy Pacman Jones arrested...

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Idgit, Jun 10, 2013.

1. CowboyMcCoy

CowboyMcCoy Business is a Boomin

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    This sounds like a pretty interesting thread. CZ seems starved for content lately. I have not heard of this. Maybe post and fill us in?
  2. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

22,358 Messages
    1,688 Likes Received
    Too dirty for this site. Don't watch the video because you will just get ticked off.
  3. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

11,809 Messages
    880 Likes Received
    Also looked to me like if his bud wasn't there...... pacman was going back for more. He's got some anger issues, fo sho.
  4. CowboyMcCoy

CowboyMcCoy Business is a Boomin

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    I just had the misfortune of stumbling onto it on facebook. What a ******.
  5. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

12,984 Messages
    1,510 Likes Received
    Which makes it harder for him to claim self defense when he's having to be held back. Like I said he struck her in anger for tossing the beer in his face not in fear of his life which constitutes self defense.
  6. sacase

sacase Well-Known Member

4,334 Messages
    102 Likes Received
    If a bottle was involved like its being said, just think about Chris Canty. A bottle to the head can cause serious issues.
  7. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

11,809 Messages
    880 Likes Received
    Not even close..........she poured beer on the dude.
  8. slomoxn

slomoxn Well-Known Member

1,804 Messages
    342 Likes Received
    If he were smart his retaliation would have been to fall to the ground in convulsions after the beer was poured on him, Forcing an ambulance to come and her get arrested, then sue for the medical bill.
    He just hasn't learned how to serve up a good plate of revenge...
  9. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

52,488 Messages
    6,185 Likes Received
    :laugh2:
  10. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

32,785 Messages
    8,583 Likes Received
    Yeah, but what if it was acid? He probably thought it was acid, and so he had no choice but to deck her, hard, and maybe throw his career away.

I have to admit, I don't feel too bad for the drunk girl in this case. But if the question is about Pacman, he's still abusive, and he still hasn't learned. His quality play this season probably bought him another transgression, unfortunately, but this is just a bad guy. He'll cross the line again something this season or next, and that will probably be it for him as far as professional football goes.
  11. GimmeTheBall!

GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer

13,592 Messages
    929 Likes Received
    Then she was no lady.

When a lady hits me over the head with a bottle I have to ax myself: "Is it time to go home?"
  12. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Well-Known Member

3,379 Messages
    39 Likes Received

Because no one would care."You yell barracuda, everybody says, "Huh? What?" You yell shark, we've got a panic on our hands on the Fourth of July. "

We ARE THE SHARKS!!!!!
  13. DezBRomo9

DezBRomo9 Not enough blitzing.. Zone Supporter

1,645 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    So if a girl turns me down at a bar and I pour a drink on her and she hits me, who really gets in trouble? Just reversing roles here..
  14. joseephuss

22,358 Messages
    1,688 Likes Received
    Both people should get in trouble in both Pacman's situation and in your hypothetical situation.
  15. Verdict

Verdict Well-Known Member

3,491 Messages
    183 Likes Received
    I respect and agree with your opinion on this matter. Due to the slow frames per second filming rate it is pretty hard to determine exactly what happened but it is pretty obvious to me that the lady was not a lily white unblemished woman who was being accosted while minding her own business.
  16. joseephuss

22,358 Messages
    1,688 Likes Received
    No and no one is saying as much. She deserves punishment as well, but Pacman clearly over reacted.
  17. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,741 Messages
    447 Likes Received
    with her or not with her?
  18. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,741 Messages
    447 Likes Received
    we all know it is you

I remember in law school, a huge fight between guys in my class and some other outside the UBC bar one Saturday night.

This other decided to take a leak on a girl's car. She ran up to him and kicked him. He was wasted and responded by driving her about 10 feet in the air with a solid push. Her roommate was wasted and he just started pummeling the guy.

In the end, the guy shouldn't have urinated on the car but she did kick him and ultimately paid the price as did the guy.
  19. Verdict

Verdict Well-Known Member

3,491 Messages
    183 Likes Received

You really don't know if he over reacted or not.
  20. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

11,147 Messages
    519 Likes Received
    Love the reaction of the 2 people closest to the camera like "what's going on? oh just pacman" and then just back to talking like nothing happened and it's the most normal thing in the world