1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Found GINGER kitten @ D/FW airport

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by BringBackThatOleTimeBoys, Aug 2, 2014.

1. BringBackThatOleTimeBoys

BringBackThatOleTimeBoys Benched

1,469 Messages
    311 Likes Received
    Couple of days ago I found an orange (ginger) kitten yelling out of a gutter by a parking garage. Pulled it and put it in my car, but it crawled behind the A/C vents. :eek: Could hear it, but never could find it, nor figure out a way to extract it. Very concerned it was going to die there and smell the car up when on the 2nd day it finally got it's little butt out, when I boxed it, then drove home.

It's 4-6 weeks - could fit in a Coke can. Severely flea-ridden, so I waterboarded it. Looks a lot better and found someone that will take they little guy. So there is a happy ending. For a day, I thought this was going to be the biggest ginger failure in Dallas. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2014
    Duane, CowboyStar88 and AmberBeer like this.
  2. MonsterD

MonsterD Quota outta absentia

4,634 Messages
    874 Likes Received
    You do not need a permanent home for it then?

3. BringBackThatOleTimeBoys

BringBackThatOleTimeBoys Benched

1,469 Messages
    311 Likes Received
    ^ Went to PetSmart, and a rescue offered to take it and get it adopted today. Even after cleaning it's face, it needs some healing...they say it's ringworms.

PetSmart/Petco have rescues on Saturdays, and if you have kittens or puppies, they go fast.

If that was interest in adopting, I appreciate that. :) You would not believe the number of shelter pets that can pass for purebred, including the one in my avitar - a Turkish Angora sometimes known as The Little FurBall of HATE. :D

Duane likes this.