1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Free agent OL after this season?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Neverhood, Dec 3, 2012.

1. BruceLee5450

BruceLee5450 Well-Known Member

2,113 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    Would love Levitre on that left side with Smith.. Dude is very solid in both run/pass blocking.. I doubt very seriously Matthews makes it to the late teens, 20's.. & Livings is a LG where Levitre plays, + I think Bernadeu is better than Livings & will stay in the starting lineup at RG if we were to sign Levitre
  2. Future

Future Intramural Legend

16,558 Messages
    1,815 Likes Received
    It seems like a lot of people feel this way.

I don't see it at all. Livings has been solid.
  3. 4lifecowboy

4lifecowboy Active Member

835 Messages
    54 Likes Received
    Livings is better, we need better play from the right side. and drafting Matthews would be a great place to start.
  4. BIGDen

BIGDen Dr. Freakasaurus Zone Supporter

4,446 Messages
    276 Likes Received
    Livings has been better most of the year. Bernadeau has been playing better over the past few games than he had been most of the year (healthier/getting the technique and communication down?). I'm not sure who is playing better currently, but they both appear to be serviceable at this point. I think we just need 2 OL (4 new Pro Bowlers would be great but I'm talking "need") - C or RG and RT. I think Bernadeau can play RG or C depending on what we get in FA/the draft. Free has to be replaced.
  5. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

13,796 Messages
    5,953 Likes Received
  6. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,867 Messages
    1,708 Likes Received
    Livings is OK if he was not considered the second best OL we have right now. He is fine if he is 4th or 5th.

He is acceptable at this time if we cannot find better.
  7. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,867 Messages
    1,708 Likes Received
    this entitlement BS is another reason we have been in the toilet for so long.

NO one is entitled unless you have been a real pro bowl or all pro.

Ware, Witten, Romo, that is about the end of the list as regards those who are entitled on this team and that is ONLY year to year.
  8. TheSport78

TheSport78 The Excellence of Execution

8,460 Messages
    429 Likes Received
    :hammer: