1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Future cowboys schedules?

Discussion in 'History Zone' started by locked&loaded, Feb 8, 2007.

1. locked&loaded

locked&loaded its redskin season

2,773 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    is that real? they already have teh schedules lined up? you woudl thikn they would make them according to rivalries, or better games. that doesnt make sense.
  2. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,356 Messages
    1,339 Likes Received
    Yes, it is for real. It is completely cycled. The only thing the NFL has to do is plug in the dates and times.
  3. locked&loaded

locked&loaded its redskin season

2,773 Messages
    35 Likes Received

wow... where did you find those... and thats kind of stupid. You would think if say teh cowboys and the packers had an amazing game during the season tahn in the playoffs theyd want to put them together the next season. Plus what if one teams really good, and the schedual they have is terribly easy. it doestn make sense...
  4. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,356 Messages
    1,339 Likes Received
    I made those following the pattern. Since 2002 this pattern has been in place. It was no big trick. I could do it for the next 25 years or more following the pattern.

There's a website that has them for all of the teams from 2002 through 2009 I think.

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules/nfl_future_nfce.htm

I think this was the first site that I saw the pattern, but not the only one.

I also saw Mickey Spagnola in a Mick's Mail get challenged to who we were going to play in __________ year and he knew, because of the pattern.

It makes perfect sense. That's why the NFL adopted it.