1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: FWST Blog: Dez Bryant said he is not looking for payback against the Dolphins

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Aug 18, 2010.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,128 Messages
    6,909 Likes Received
    Clarence Hill
    Posted at 09:22 PM

Injured rookie receiver Dez Bryant is hoping to get on the field for Aug. 28 preseason game against the Texans but he definitely wants to be on the field for the preseason final against the Dolphins Sept. 1.

"That has nothing to do with it at all," Bryant said. "That there is in the past. It's strictly football, that's all it's about. Me going to that last game has nothing to do with that last game. I pretty sure if I was to see him on the field I would shake his hand, shake coach Sparano's hand, everything is good. Just a lot of misunderstanding in that situation. Everything is fine."

Read more: http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.co...ainst-the-dolphins-ireland.html#ixzz0x1FiurZV
  2. starfrombirth

starfrombirth Well-Known Member

3,932 Messages
    476 Likes Received
    When we all talked about drafting him, I was dead set against it, because of character concerns. Now, after a preseason of hearing / reading about him, I am so glad that we got him. He says and does all the right things and brings a positive presence to the club. If he never plays a down of actual football, I won't regret the decision to get him. I'll regret the pick that was lost but not the fact that we got him. Keep goin Dez and don't let the veterans get you Jaded. GO COWBOYS!