1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: FWST Blog: Surprise, Surprise: T.O. defends Wade Phillips, rips Jason Garrett

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Nov 10, 2010.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

63,380 Messages
    2,224 Likes Received
  2. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,044 Messages
    873 Likes Received
    He's a piss ant. No one cares what he thinks.
  3. Milkbone

Milkbone Member

65 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You got that right. When Tuna tried to hold his nuts to the fire, he didn't like it. Now Garrett comes in, with a similar attitude, and he makes his snide remarks. TO equals no accountability.
  4. NextGenBoys

NextGenBoys Active Member

7,599 Messages
    21 Likes Received
    I like TO, but you're right. He is not accountable, and can never admit when it's his fault. I do not like that about him.
  5. Dash28

Dash28 Felis silvestris catus

6,220 Messages
    290 Likes Received
    Nobody cares what T.O. has to say.
  6. BHendri5

BHendri5 Active Member

3,142 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    That's my boy, he needs to let it go and move on. Regardless of who finally talked Jerry into letting him go, he needs to let it go.
  7. JackMagist

JackMagist The Great Communicator

5,726 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :signmast:
    Hos is so diplomatic. I'm not sure I would have been that nice speaking of the...piss ant.
  8. Milkbone

Milkbone Member

65 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I didn't care for TO, but he is a superb WR. Don't keep close track, but I have heard that he's had some big days at Cincy. Seems to be teeing Ocho off a little.
  9. SultanOfSix

SultanOfSix Star Power

8,019 Messages
    230 Likes Received
    Obviously T.O.'s agenda shines through in this video.

He talks about Garrett's offense not scoring points (without Romo at QB), but he doesn't mention the fact the defense gave up 38 points, which is Phillips' carte blanche.
  10. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,124 Messages
    77 Likes Received
    Garrett probably belittled him and hurt his fragile psyche. Bengals are 2-6.
  11. stilltheguru

stilltheguru New Member

2,884 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    lol TO needs to chill with all that stuff.............even though he's probrably right.
  12. StylisticS

StylisticS Well-Known Member

8,006 Messages
    125 Likes Received
    What exactly is he right about? He neglected to mention the reasons why Dallas could not score (no Romo, bad oline, running backs with no urgency). He also neglected to mention how the Dallas defense gave up 38 points. So what is he right about? I'm with Sultan and the rest here. TO's agenda is showing.
  13. Nav22

Nav22 Well-Known Member

5,086 Messages
    519 Likes Received
    His logic is ridiculously flawed. It's like he blames the offense more than the defense for Green Bay scoring 45, and for no good reason.

Sour grapes, T.O.
  14. NextGenBoys

NextGenBoys Active Member

7,599 Messages
    21 Likes Received
    Yeah he's having a really good season.

I think Ocho is just mad at himself since he's not making plays. Owens is the only receiver they have that's doing anything. He's still got it.
  15. stilltheguru

stilltheguru New Member

2,884 Messages
    0 Likes Received

I said PROBRABLY right. Right about Garrett not being the answer. We will see though.
  16. Future

Future Intramural Legend

15,334 Messages
    999 Likes Received
    I care. That's my former pro bowl wide receiver....tear...
  17. The Fonz

The Fonz Correctamundo

1,371 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    T.O is suffering from attention-seeker syndrome.Anyone indulging in attention-seeking behaviors is telling you how emotionally immature they are.
    He should be worrying about The Cincinnati Bengals.Someone please send him a memo telling him he is not with the cowboys no more.
  18. tupperware

tupperware A Plastic Container

7,269 Messages
    93 Likes Received
    Great, so TO's TD's outweigh his drops this year and now he's out of the wood work to speak on a team he doesn't even play for anymore.
  19. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

22,142 Messages
    372 Likes Received

He might turn out to be right about Garrett not being the answer, we'll have to wait for that, but his reasoning for it is where he shows his agenda and hate for Garrett and thus negates his thoughts on the subject.

Once again, and as usual with him, he opens his mouth and makes himself look like a jerk with an agenda. And why is he even thinking about the Cowboys and their coaching change? Maybe he should worry more about what the Bengals need to do, offensively, to start scoring more points, and winning games, to keep their coach from being fired.
  20. hutch1254

hutch1254 Well-Known Member

1,405 Messages
    131 Likes Received
    TO doing what he does best...trying to keep himself relevant.

What team do you land on next year in your NFL merry go round TO?